UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

Anyone else having trouble getting out of submissions? I've done the tutorial and have a decent ground game but whenever anyone slaps on a submission my guy just taps out straight away when I'm not gassed even if its in the first round. My submission defence is about 75 and I'm only on the level above beginner atm, makes no sense as it was no problem last year when I used the rotation stick. On PS3 btw.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just seen this over on IGN.com for the PS3 version

Cheat: Unlock Shaquille O'Neal: Input the following cheat code from the game's main menu: RIGHT, UP, LEFT, RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, START

Anyone else having trouble getting out of submissions? I've done the tutorial and have a decent ground game but whenever anyone slaps on a submission my guy just taps out straight away when I'm not gassed even if its in the first round. My submission defence is about 75 and I'm only on the level above beginner atm, makes no sense as it was no problem last year when I used the rotation stick. On PS3 btw.

Ive had the same problems, first round 30 seconds my Defence is on 70 stamina was full, and straight away tapped out, do you rotate the other way while in a submission?

I'm getting more used to the game now. Online im 22-26, won with 2 KO's, 19 subs and 1 decision. I've lost about 20 times from KO/TKO then the rest were subs. Only had 2 really laggy matches out of all them which isn't that bad I guess.

Career is boring me a bit now, i've done 32 fights and moved up a weight class and won a champion vs. champion fight and there doesn't seem to be anything much happening now.

• Paid Members

Cheat: Unlock Shaquille O'Neal: Input the following cheat code from the game's main menu: RIGHT, UP, LEFT, RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, LEFT, SQUARE, TRIANGLE, TRIANGLE, SQUARE, START

I read there's also codes to unlock the 3 Tapout crew members and BJ Penn in black trunks.Wish they'd have put someone like Little Nog in the game instead of another BJ Penn but never mind.

For what it's worth I read recently that Shaq has actually been talking about trying MMA :rolleyes:

I read there's also codes to unlock the 3 Tapout crew members and BJ Penn in black trunks.Wish they'd have put someone like Little Nog in the game instead of another BJ Penn but never mind.

For what it's worth I read recently that Shaq has actually been talking about trying MMA :rolleyes:

yeah, those cheat codes are on IGN aswell.

For fucks sake, Shaq in MMA? What is with Dana White signing people from other sports who are past their prime?It as bad enough that he signed James Toney (who will have just turned 42 when he fights Randy Couture at UFC 118 in August). Having said that, Shaq is out of contract at the end of the NBA season, but surely 38 is too old to start training in MMA

• Paid Members

Yeah I doubt much will come of it to be honest.Dana can't really sign him when he bashed Strikeforce for signing Herschel Walker.I mean Toney's getting up in age etc but at least he was a fighter,hard to defend signing a basketball player :laugh:

I'm getting more used to the game now. Online im 22-26, won with 2 KO's, 19 subs and 1 decision. I've lost about 20 times from KO/TKO then the rest were subs. Only had 2 really laggy matches out of all them which isn't that bad I guess.

Career is boring me a bit now, i've done 32 fights and moved up a weight class and won a champion vs. champion fight and there doesn't seem to be anything much happening now.

When do you get the chance to move up division, after so many title defences?

When do you get the chance to move up division, after so many title defences?

Yeah I think I defended my title 3 times then I got offered to move up but I said no. Then after I defended it another 2 times I did a title vs. title fight and won so I had to choose which title I wanted to defend and I chose my new title so I moved to that division.

I REALLY want to play you guys online if you can't even get out of submissions on beginner!

If your getting subbed easy dont leave yourself in a submission position? Avoid takedowns.

Rotate in FULL circles clockwise/Anti clockwise ensuring you dont break the circle when rotating. Usually only takes me about 3-4 full rotations when synching in a sub.

P.s If you are in a sub by the likes of NOG Whose stats are nearly 90 for submission and you are only 70. You best get spinning accurately and fast :)

• Paid Members

yeah, those cheat codes are on IGN aswell.

For fucks sake, Shaq in MMA? What is with Dana White signing people from other sports who are past their prime?It as bad enough that he signed James Toney (who will have just turned 42 when he fights Randy Couture at UFC 118 in August). Having said that, Shaq is out of contract at the end of the NBA season, but surely 38 is too old to start training in MMA

Apparently Shaqs been training for years. BJJ, Muay Thai and Boxing. Id like to see it truth be told, possibly in Dream although Shaq himself would probably wan to fight in the UFC.

I REALLY want to play you guys online if you can't even get out of submissions on beginner!

Every fight I have won online has been by submission and I have had two people quit on me after I have escaped their submission attempts over and over and its only in career mode that I am having trouble.

Archived