UFC Undisputed 2010

darepool

Are you people subbing the computer on Expert or Advanced? cause its..REALLY..REALLY hard.

Alot of complaints are piling up about the new submission system as the computer seems to be able to stop a submission even if they have much lower stamina.

Only shogun in the demo can switch subs, from triangle choke to armbar :)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Had a few goes, and am liking. At first i thought it was impossible to get to full mount. But then realising the animation is different this year, and you dont seem to posture fully up until you start landing some serious blows. loving the elbows although the hammerfists seem to be gone.

Getting used to the sway system and the counter punching is very nice indeed.

Game looks better and feels faster, New subs and use of the cage is pretty cool.

Anyone see the adverts for the EA MMA game during the Strikeforce show? Looked horrible.

Got the code cant wait to try it. There wasnt THAT much wrong with UFC 09 they just changed a few bits to improve it.

EA MMA looks fake they are trying to out do UFC. Even Dan Henderson looks better in UFC 09 then EA MMA. But then this is EA's first attempt at a MMA game, Knockout Kings the first boxing game by EA it was horrible, the only way I found to win was be the BEAR who could knock the shit out of anyone

Thai clinch and knees..just dont look right? where is the lean and hip movement in it? For the improvements they've made they seem to have added some extra little flaws.

Im really happy with this game, theres a few things im not understanding. Any one know how to powerbomb anyone with Rampage? It runs alot more smoothly, I like those knees better than last years.

Oh well BRING ON THE FINISHED PRODUCT

• Paid Members
When your in the mount position, how do you posture up to pound the holy fuck out the guys face?

When your in mount down, minor transition to get to full mount.

As said, the animation is different so you dont posture all the way up, looks better I think. Nasty elbows but no hammerfists.

Me and 4 mates played last night for a few hours, we like to have a few beers and play standing only, you cant go to ground, clinch or GnP a fallen opponent, Just swinging for the fences.

One of my mates won 12 in a row with Rashad. Twat.

The game will be great.

You can do hammerfists, you just need to be posturing up in a different position ;) Rampage is the hammerfist'er? of the 4 demo players.

I hope they iron out some of the little problems before the game comes out so that im a happy bunny!

Oh.one little cool feature, I had a doctor come in and check Shoguns cut to see if he could continue..awesome.

This game is absolutely fantastic. It really is such a technical game to play, and it's so tense knowing that one slight mistake can get you knocked out. I was plying on advaned against Ramage, and as I went for a KO blow, he swooped under and knocked me out wiht an uppercut :laugh:

Brilliant brilliant game. It even tops Smackdown presentation-wise. Its going to be well worth the money :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Had a few goes on Advanced and lost 80% of my fights.

Finding to be more sucessful with Shogun. The fights I won were hardfought, I felt accomplishement!

Anyone else having trouble with submissions? I can't seem to get the 'shine' right. I've read it makes no difference what speed you do it, aslong as you keep the circles perfect, that doesn't seme to stop Machida subbing me at will though :(

Being able to posture up in guard/half guard are finishing the fight from there is cool. Where are these hammerfists someone mentioned? Had a look at Rampages strike list from mount and couldn't see any listed.

Really loving the demo

• Paid Members

I think it's a totally different game from 09, and that shows just by the fighters in the demo.

09 had 3 Bases for which all fighters were made from. '10 shows individuality straight off the bat from the demo.

Each of the guys are unique and true to real life imo.

Rampage will pretty much steem into you using defensive wrestling and try to land big shots.

Rashad is more of a technical boxer and will pick at you then go for a takedown

Shogun is aggressive on his feet and works hard on the ground

Machida stays at range, you cant try to counterpunch him as he's too quick.

Sway and counter system makes it so much more realistic. I'm reading of people complaining about get KO'd easily. If you give Rampage 4 good shots on your chin, you're going down. And thats how it should be. It's a way more an indepth sytem and will make players think before rushing in and leaving them selves exposed after throwing wild shots

09 doesn't hold a candle to it.

The ground game is way better with posturing from half/full guard and being able to GnP far more realistically from there. Mount looks way more realistic and there are new positions.

Varied subs, with sub switching for certain fighters

Improved clinch and using the cage to transition

Sway system makes it way more fun.

I can't wait to buy this.

Archived