UKFF Music Project

Vito

• Paid Members

Check Them Out And Leave Me Some Feedback

1 - You don't have anywhere near the range to sing 80s Bon Jovi songs. You struggle even when you're switching to falsetto. You can have a high voice, or testicles. Not both.2 - You need to sing to a backing track so that you have a reference point to pitch accurately. At the moment, you're not even in tune with yourself.

• Paid Members

Hi all,

I just thought I'd post my new EP. This new project (band name if you like) is called 'Surreal Prismatics'. Some what of a psychedelic electro/rock kinda deal. Inspired by the likes of the Beatles, beck, Bowie, focus, supergrass, to newer groups such as Django Django and Tame Impala.

It's a two piece outfit, all written, all instruments performed, recorded and produced by the two of us. I hope you enjoy.

Cheers

Surreal Prismatics - soundcloud.

• Paid Members

Recorded this in my mate rooms yesterday with proper equipment so should sound a lot better http://m.soundcloud.com/#/recklessuk/circl...ng-hayley-vocal

Well at least we can hear you now a bit better.Obviously, you can hold a tune, and I envy you for that (I'd give my right nut to be able to sing,) but it's still hard to judge, because you're singing directly over the song your covering. Overall though, you can sing, so your half way there. Maybe try covering some decent songs, and recording your own songs. Because unless your bands songs are any good, we're just talking about your voice. And really, that counts for shit if your songs aren't any good. Link us some original tracks when you get some recorded.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished my first track in 9 months. After finishing the EP linked in my sig, I had a rough time at work and lost all motivation to be creative. But finally fired up the studio yesterday and tackled something that's been on the back burner for ages, had a breakthrough and finished it!One slight issue - I bought some really expensive new monitors, which are ace but produce way too much bass for my small studio. Not sure what to do about it.

• 5 weeks later...