UKFF Music Project

Vito

• Paid Members
I did wonder, Burch, if any metal fans would be able to tell what the original sample I chopped up for the solo was. It's from one of my alltime favourite albums.

Well that's one way to get a load more listens on your SoundCloud page....I'm going to be listening to that for the next hour trying to work out what it is. Bastard.

EDIT - Has to be Van Halen right?

Edited by Burchill's Buddy

Yeah, really good that, Chest.

Track is fairly done, I just need to find an evening to go into the studio, do a quick mix of the track an upload it, but it's been so fucking hot this weekend that the last thing I wanted to do was fire up the Mac Pro and bask in its heatwave.

• Paid Members

Rhoads was my idol when I was around 14/15, and pretty much the inspiration behind me taking up the guitar. Somewhere I have a bunch of tapes of jam sessions with friends, and on a couple of them I play that solo almost note for note.

Tribute is how the first album should have sounded. With the exception of Revelation (Mother Earth), every track outshines the studio versions.

Edited by bAzTNM#1 Fan

• 5 weeks later...

Here is an acid soaked piece of music from my old band........We weren't really playing "Instruments" on this track just fucking around.

People will probably hate it but I thought I'd share it......It's pretty trippy

Mainly for Chest, but I've finally finished a mix of my mega-slow hiphop/triphop track. Light em if you've got em.

http://soundcloud.com/trademark-music/lave-station

That's not too bad at all :)

Not really my forte but damn if it doesn't sound smooth

• 3 months later...