UKFF Music Project

Vito

• Paid Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_afweMkqItw

Well, I couldn't be arsed to put a video together for it, so I just stuck some random photo's over it. Seems to have picked up a fair bit of noise when being compressed for YouTube, but it's not too bad.

No stock loops involved. All drum patterns and synths sequenced by me. The only thing not from me is the dialogue.

Holy crap, it's almost FIVE YEARS since we did this!

Who's up for another one?

• Paid Members

Last time it was a case of anything goes, so long as it included the "It's still real to me, dammit!" line.

I'm pretty open to what the required element is, whether it's another quote, a reference to a particular film, etc..

Anyone else up for this? Chest? Sphinx? Carebear Luvva? Clumsy Dad?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Right, I've got another project on the go and as it's only due to last 4 days, I'm keeping a video diary (well, I'm filming myself as a record of my playing, and adding some talking to it).

Here's what it's all about.

The subsequent parts can be found on here, by going to either the updates or Music page.

http://www.geocities.ws/surf_digby/index.html

• Paid Members

Right, I've got another project on the go and as it's only due to last 4 days, I'm keeping a video diary (well, I'm filming myself as a record of my playing, and adding some talking to it).

Failed spectacularly.

Only one finished piece, which clocks in at around 6 minutes 30. There's another which is very almost done, but I'm simply too tired to finish it tonight.