Jesse Ventura Link...now something else

SuperstarNeilC

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can lead a horse to water...

But then you have to sneak the cyanide in without the horse seeing, otherwise you won't all float up to meet the spaceship?

EDIT:

You can lead a horse to water...

...but you can't make it drink fluoride-infested water.

Bastard, harry. You hadn't posted that when I first clicked "reply." And you moan at me about responding too quickly. :(

Edited by Pityinthecityofsin

Just in case Loki or anyone else says I've dropped out of this discussion and not answered them, I wanted a chilled vibe for my birthday today ;)

Happy birthday Duane. One thing that has been troubling me is that Loki mentioned you were from Bournemouth but of course thats only where you live now. The truth is that you first became aware of the great global conspiracies when you were abducted by aliens in your old manor of Woking. You tried to alert the world to the Alien threat but it was covered up by "The Man" who merely insisted you had been in a state of "some refreshment" and passed out by the Martian Tripod.

wokingmartian.jpg

Just in case Loki or anyone else says I've dropped out of this discussion and not answered them, I wanted a chilled vibe for my birthday today ;)

Happy birthday Duane. One thing that has been troubling me is that Loki mentioned you were from Bournemouth but of course thats only where you live now. The truth is that you first became aware of the great global conspiracies when you were abducted by aliens in your old manor of Woking. You tried to alert the world to the Alien threat but it was covered up by "The Man" who merely insisted you had been in a state of "some refreshment" and passed out by the Martian Tripod.

wokingmartian.jpg

Heh eh the Tripods :)

I had a look through this thread from page 1 - 14 and it came across just like that episode of south park with the hardly boys in it, where cartman says kyle was behind 9/11?

Theres even a line on the first few pages from that show , (although be it indirectly) in which cartmen says like 1 in 4 people believe that 9/11 was a cover up.....which would be 40% of american are stupid, to which kyle agrees.

Dont get me wrong i think the war in iraq and all that was wrong (as we're seeing in the trial for that now), but an actual new world order? i think not. If it does/did exist id be happy to just carry on with what im doing, because i severly doubt anything wil;l change. I think the conspiricy guys are thinking that these people are laughing manically in a dark room thinking about how to blow up the planet or something.

Also i dont get the lizard men jokes..........but that sounds as stupid as the rest of it. 9/11 was actually caused by terrorists, as bin ladin etc have claimed the attack. The iraq thing with saddam was illegal, and those responsible for that war are about to get what they deserve thanks to the current trial.

in reagards to voteing etc, if the NWO existed.......all votes wouldnt matter and they'd just change partys ever other election to suite people views on the country.

Basically, the conspiricy guys = eric cartmen from southpark.