Jesse Ventura Link...now something else

SuperstarNeilC

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
In a court of law you don't need a paper confession by a killer to charge them for murder.

There is more than enough circumstantial evidence to come to a reasonable conclusion that many of these people want a one world order. From their speeches, writings, actions, associations, whistleblowers and the fact that we ARE moving in to more of a united world. The motive can simply be described as enjoying the benefits of more moneyand more power.

But your circumstantial evidence is all hearsay, rumour, anecdotal evidence, and assumption. You have no actual proof that any other case in a court of law would require, yet you and others parade it around as "the truth". You have no grounds to say it is "the truth" and take a grandstand just what Angle_fan is doing.

It's the same no matter what the conspiracy is - 9/11, chemtrails, JFK, NWO, you name it. When pushed for actual evidence your "truth" quickly vanishes and is instead just a theory with no evidence.

Also, stop double posting. Press the Submit button once.

• Paid Members
make it illegal and enforceable for officials/bankers/businessmen to meet under chatham house rules

First off its Chatham House Rule, not rules, theres only one rule. I dont understand quite what you mean here, Are you saying that any attempt to block media reporting by any business should be a criminal offense?

I for one am hugely glad that we're moving to more of a united world.

The sort of issues which face us are global in nature - environment, poverty, food shortage, universal healthcare, and only by working as a consensual community of nations can we hope to improve the lot of everyone at the same time. The history of the twentieth century shows a relentless improvement in the overall standards of life and the explosive spread of democracy and liberalism, both of which are positive forces for good. The United Nations, which you seem to see as some sort of bogeyman, was created specifically to put an end to the sort of spiralling world conflict which had engulfed the world in the previous few decades. That's a role it's actually achieved extremely well.

It matters to me not one jot that fantasists like Keelan see this advance towards a more tight-knit global community as an evil thing because most normal, free-thinking people can see the immense benefits that globalisation brings. We need to concentrate on ensuring that the process has appropriate checks and balances and that the new global infrastructure is open and transparent rather than barking at the moon about Jews and Bildersburg. But those who can, do, and those who can't sit at home with tinfoil on their heads banging out crackpot blogs.

• Moderators

Keelan, seeing as you ignored me other point (YOU JUST AREN'T WILLING TO DEBATE :dickin: ) here's a bit of a personal question that I'm genuinely curious about. What do your family make of your beliefs? Does it ever come up? I keep trying to imagine how I'd cope if one of my family members was swept up in all this stuff, and just how tiresome Christmas dinner would be. Are you always berating your parents for being credit card using sheeple?

make it illegal and enforceable for officials/bankers/businessmen to meet under chatham house rules

First off its Chatham House Rule, not rules, theres only one rule. I dont understand quite what you mean here, Are you saying that any attempt to block media reporting by any business should be a criminal offense?

No let me be clear. What I mean is I'd ideally make it illegal for heads of state and other powerful people to meet behind closed doors without declaring the purpose of the meeting and inviting the media.

In other words ending Bilderberg.

I don't mean a couple of politicians, but for example like Bilderberg various heads of state, royalty, big business and bankers from all over the world.

I for one am hugely glad that we're moving to more of a united world. The sort of issues which face us are global in nature - environment, poverty, food shortage, universal healthcare, and only by working as a consensual community of nations can we hope to improve the lot of everyone at the same time.

It's a nice ideological view you have there and I don't doubt your sincerity but I think you're being naive and unrealistic. Generally speaking the problems you list are problems caused by the very people pushing for a globalist structure. Poverty, health and food issues in the third world is almost exclusively caused by money hungry globalists. Henry Kissinger even made is US policy to prevent the third world from developing because it would pose a threat to him and his banking buddies. Read memorandum 200. Yet he and the likes of Rockefeller are at the forefront of wanting a one world system and have deceptively pushed for it their whole life.

The history of the twentieth century shows a relentless improvement in the overall standards of life and the explosive spread of democracy and liberalism, both of which are positive forces for good.

Invading and bombing countries, staging coups and forcing other countries to fit in to the peg hole of democracy has done nothing but cause huge bloodshed and more conflict.

The United Nations, which you seem to see as some sort of bogeyman, was created specifically to put an end to the sort of spiralling world conflict which had engulfed the world in the previous few decades. That's a role it's actually achieved extremely well.

No it was not, it was created in smoke filled boardrooms by businessmen. The US public initially didn’t want it did they (you know under democracy). So they went underground where they formed the Council on Foreign Relations under David Rockefeller, who’s purpose was to push forward the agenda by covert means until public perception had been swayed.

Peace might seem to be their intention. They certainly talk a lot about peace in their speeches. If the world is united then there will be world peace right? But if corrupt bankers and corporate monopolists with dubious pasts and inhumane views on the general public are the ones controlling this new order, we might want to seek an alternative to their vision.

They have had their hand in most modern wars and conflicts – most of which they declared. So to get this peaceful one world we need to bomb every other country and take everybody's freedom until they accept it?

We need to concentrate on ensuring that the process has appropriate checks and balances and that the new global infrastructure is open and transparent.

Yes and having studied our leaders I know it won't be. You and your clan on here said it's impossible for our governments to do anything right, so there cant be a conspiracy. You expect them to create a world government that's fair? pffffft :laugh:

Has any empire been fair?

And another thing worth pointing out is that you've now accepted that we're moving towards a one world system. So you can't simultaneously deny its existence whilst touting it's virtues. I'm simply saying hooooooooold on, we need to seriously reconsider where we are headed.

Edited by Keelan

Keelan, seeing as you ignored me other point (YOU JUST AREN'T WILLING TO DEBATE :dickin: ) here's a bit of a personal question that I'm genuinely curious about. What do your family make of your beliefs? Does it ever come up? I keep trying to imagine how I'd cope if one of my family members was swept up in all this stuff, and just how tiresome Christmas dinner would be. Are you always berating your parents for being credit card using sheeple?

He's not going to answer anything he doesn't have a pre-prepared answer for Woyzeck.

The naivet

My Dad's all "lets nuke them all"

but my mother now shares pretty much everything I'm saying now that I've sat her down and presented her with the information.

My sister somewhat agrees but openly admits that she'd rather just not know.

Dinner in my house is now very enlightening. Before it would be neighbors on the TV. Now it's often quite intense discussion.

So it's only when they're meeting to rip off their human skins and lounge around in lizard form that you have a problem with it? Just to clarify.

So it's only when they're meeting to rip off their human skins and lounge around in lizard form that you have a problem with it? Just to clarify.

:rolleyes:

Back to that shit are we.

You'll probably be there as one of their rent boys. "Oh yes Mr. Politician, whatever you say...yes take me to this new world order full of gum drops and pixies - it sounds so magical and peaceful".