Jesse Ventura Link...now something else

SuperstarNeilC

• Awards Moderator

Is the NWO to blame for your double posts? Doubling up on post counts, to double up on wear and tear on our eyes, so we have to buy spectacles, which are fitted with devices, which control what we see, which controls what we buy? Fuck off, you complete prick.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
So it's only when they're meeting to rip off their human skins and lounge around in lizard form that you have a problem with it? Just to clarify.

:rolleyes:

Back to that shit are we.

You'll probably be there as one of their rent boys. "Oh yes Mr. Politician, whatever you say...yes take me to this new world order full of gum drops and pixies - it sounds so magical and peaceful".

You hate the lizard man assumptions, yet tinfoil hat wearers always assume that the people who don't buy into that believe everything the media and politicians tell them. Somehow, I think it's a projection of that conspiracy mindset where you want to believe the supposed evidence so badly, you'll totally accept it at face value. If you really think the majority of people believe in their governments or aren't suspicious and aware of their lies and the lies* of the media, then I don't know what internet you've been reading.

*regular lies, not David Icke style bollocks.

So it's only when they're meeting to rip off their human skins and lounge around in lizard form that you have a problem with it? Just to clarify.

:rolleyes:

Back to that shit are we.

You'll probably be there as one of their rent boys. "Oh yes Mr. Politician, whatever you say...yes take me to this new world order full of gum drops and pixies - it sounds so magical and peaceful".

You hate the lizard man assumptions, yet tinfoil hat wearers always assume that the people who don't buy into that believe everything the media and politicians tell them. Somehow, I think it's a projection of that conspiracy mindset where you want to believe the supposed evidence so badly, you'll totally accept it at face value. If you really think the majority of people believe in their governments or aren't suspicious and aware of their lies and the lies* of the media, then I don't know what internet you've been reading.

*regular lies, not David Icke style bollocks.

Then why don't you all stop playing Devil's advocate. You honestly think the powerful people in this world want a one world system for peace? Or is peace just the same old politician BS they tell us so they can consolidate power?

All of the lies I refer to are regular lies. I just put them in a pot to see a bigger pattern.

• Moderators
Then why don't you all stop playing Devil's advocate. You honestly think the powerful people in this world want a one world system for peace? Or is peace just the same old politician BS they tell us so they can consolidate power?

They can't be that powerful. People have been harping on about the new world order for decades. If haven't pulled their fingers out by 2010, you probably shouldn't hold your breath.

They can't be that powerful. People have been harping on about the new world order for decades. If haven't pulled their fingers out by 2010, you probably shouldn't hold your breath.

Tell that to those going through house foreclosure or whom are below the bread line.

Tell that to the poor starving African that might now be forced to go Green instead of eating.

Tell that to the mother's of dead soldiers.

Tell that to the regular Muslims that are now supposedly terrorists.

• Moderators

Tell that to those going through house foreclosure or whom are below the bread line.

Tell that to the poor starving African that might now be forced to go Green instead of eating.

The fuck's that got to do with a new world order? Read a history book, that kinda thing's been going on since, ooh, the dawn of civilisation.

The fuck's that got to do with a new world order? Read a history book, that kinda thing's been going on since, ooh, the dawn of civilisation.

The banking crash was a controlled implosion by design, because the private banking system was set up by criminals and yup globalists. I got this from the history books. Dr. Ron Paul should help you with that one.

The poor starving Africans is due to greedy monopolists and the western banking model, the same people pushing for a NWO because it gives them even more consolidated power.

Mother's dead soldiers? Well Iraq and Afghanistan are wars based on lies perpetrated by neocons and one worlders like Bush and Blair. Both who have often used the term NWO. In fact daddy Bush coined it. And most historical wars were down to empire building. So that's basically a one world ideology.

Muslims and Terrorists? Well parts of the Middle-East are that last regions that haven't yet been forced to adopt western democracy, central banking and rule by corporations.

Yes a lot of this stuff has been going on since the dawn of civilization and thankfully the people stopped it each time before it could take grip.

Edited by Keelan

Bush Snr. coined it? He must have invented a time machine as well and taught it to Churchill & Wilson.

I'll give you that one.

Bush's speech is the most overplayed. Of course the ideology goes further back than all of them.

Edited by Keelan

Yes a lot of this stuff has been going on since the dawn of civilization and thankfully the people stopped it each time before it could take grip.

What people and when?

What people and when?

I'm referring to empire building.

All empires and regimes have fallen because they never became world empires and still had oppositions or dissenters.