Jesse Ventura Link...now something else

SuperstarNeilC

I'm trying to go from the start,

So who founded the Bilderberg Group?

But why does that matter? None of that matters. You need to show direct evidence. Not just "oh these powerful men get together at these meetings therefore evil things are taking place".

There is no piece of paper that says "my name is bob and tomorrow is world domination day". We can deduce by their actions, ideologies and writings as to what their agendas are.

So back to the start, we've established that Bilderberg exists.

Ok so who founded it?

Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, a member of the Nazi party. A nice founding ideology there.

He once stated, "It is difficult to reeducate the people who have been brought up on nationalism to the idea of relinquishing part of their sovereignty to a supernational body...."

And the other founder was Joseph Retinger who had previously created the American Committee on a United Europe along with future CIA Director and CFR member Allen Dulles, then CFR Director George Franklin, CIA official Thomas Braden, and William Donovan, former chief of the Office of Strategic Services fOSSi, forerunner of the CIA. Donovan was initially an agent for banking elite JP. Morgan.

I feel all warm and fuzzy.

George McGhee, a Bilderberger and former U.S. ambassador to West Germany, acknowledged that "the Treaty of Rome, which brought the [European] Common Market into being, was nurtured at Bilderberg meetings."

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because they're either not true, or the website has distorted the truth to make them sound sinister.

Or you don't know if they're true because you haven't looked and you don't want to accept that some people have sinister motives.

What good can come of an implantable microchip?

The credit card didn't exactly go down too well in the end. Imagine when YOU become the credit card.

Because they're either not true, or the website has distorted the truth to make them sound sinister.

Well, there's a host of medical applications for starters.

They always give you the reasonable uses.

Making sure you take your pills, stopping Alzheimer patients going missing, protecting kids.

But imagine how it could be abused. Are government already has a love affair with databases.

And lets not forget, 9 times out of 10 the big companies behind the chips aren't going to care what they are used for as long as they sell them and make a profit.

Edited by Keelan

I'm not into all the crazy stuff. I watched the Obama Deception. Some of it is good and right on. Obama used the rhetoric of change whilst preserving the status quo. American politics is about money and organisation. Obama's campaign got on the rails when he convinced the money people that he was their man and that goes back to... Reagan? In both the UK and the US, there was a point where the solidarity of working class was undermined. Unions lost money and power and thus the business world won the money battle. Since then, every government has been at least centre-right and always pro-business. How did New Labour get into power? Gordon Brown sold big business on the idea that they were better for business. Obama and Clinton did the same in the US. I don't think it makes me a loony to believe that.

They still have to rely on the people to vote for them. However, as the pop career of Cheryl Cole proves, smart PR can get you a long way.

I'm not into all the crazy stuff. I watched the Obama Deception. Some of it is good and right on. Obama used the rhetoric of change whilst preserving the status quo. American politics is about money and organisation. Obama's campaign got on the rails when he convinced the money people that he was their man and that goes back to... Reagan? In both the UK and the US, there was a point where the solidarity of working class was undermined. Unions lost money and power and thus the business world won the money battle. Since then, every government has been at least centre-right and always pro-business. How did New Labour get into power? Gordon Brown sold big business on the idea that they were better for business. Obama and Clinton did the same in the US. I don't think it makes me a loony to believe that.

They still have to rely on the people to vote for them. However, as the pop career of Cheryl Cole proves, smart PR can get you a long way.

I couldn't agree more.

But generally what I'm saying just goes a bit deeper and ties all these people together, instead of looking at it from the superficial front view.

Obama is CFR and rumored Bilderberg

Gordon Brown is a Fabian and Bilderberg

Bill Clinton was CFR and Bilderberg

All are globalists

All are tied to big business and banking

All were/are pro war

And all have called for a New World Order.

They don't all have to be shaking hands backstage if you will, but collectively they have the same ideologies

Edited by Keelan

• Moderators

Or you don't know if they're true because you haven't looked and you don't want to accept that some people have sinister motives.

The credit card didn't exactly go down too well in the end. Imagine when YOU become the credit card.

Google professor Kevin Warwick if you want to know what some of the applications of microchipping humans could be. I for one can't wait to be a fucking robocop ass terminator muthafucka.

The credit card didn't go down too well in the end? What end? What are you talking about? Credit cards still exist, and they're pretty fucking useful.

Gotta get that anti-semitism in there too, eh? Some things never change. You'll be quoting The Protocols of the Elders of Zion next.

The problem with most people who get involved in this woo is that they lose the ability to distinguish patent nonsense from something that might have a vague scraping of truth somewhere abut its person. You have to believe every conspiracy just in case you get it wrong. Just watch Controversial tv for a few hours to hear some of the crap these people come out with, 2012 being the current bullshit of choice. Always moving on when one "conspiracy" is shown to be bs - vaccinations being a case in point. First MMR causes autism - disproven, no wait it's the mercury - disproven, no we mean squalenes - disproven, let's move onto Hep B then and see what we can do there etc etc etc

It all boils down to conspiracy theorists wanting to feel special - "I'm party to special information and you're not." And are they trying to form a world government or not? One minute you say that's what they are all actually actively trying to do and the next you're saying they don't meet up but it's roughly what they all want. So which is it?

First of all Keelan I'm fully with you and I'm glad that somebody has put forward our arguments as well as you have, as I haven't had the time to do so myself. I am a firm believer that more and more are waking up to what is really happening everyday. It is hard for most to recognise and accept that most of their life has been a complete lie and most of what people know is from what a controlled media have told them.

I have a question Georgie. Do you believe vaccines are truly safe when the five big giants have all been involved in eugenics programmes?

Edited by Angle_fan

Ah, Alex Jones. I do love it when he gets brought up into these debates. It seems strange to me that the pro-conspiracy lobby (for want of a better term) support Alex Jones. They're usually good people, after a fashion - believe the media hegemony is trying its hardest to shut down more and more of the debate, that having an increasing number of billionaires in the world is probably a bad thing...but they'll allow Jones, a man who would have been happy to become a Republican state representative in 2000, to hijack their campaigns.

There's very little of the fine-tooth-comb analysis that they insist on in all other walks of life applied to them and their supporters, I've found.

As "Loose Change" was brought up, I'll tell my favourite anecdote about it. There was a BBC documentary about 9/11 and the conspiracy theories behind it a few years ago (still available from a torrent site near you, should you be interested). At one point they interviewed the chap who made Loose Change about a comment "Popular Mechanics" magazine had made about the way the plane worked. He said "Popular Mechanics knows about farm machinery, they should shut the hell up and stick to talking about what they know". The irony of a man who knew absolutely nothing about buildings, architecture, materials, planes, the way they flew, the properties of their fuel, or indeed anything else, mocking someone for their lack of knowledge on the subject appeared to be entirely lost on him.

First of all Keelan I'm fully with you and I'm glad that somebody has put forward our arguments as well as you have, as I haven't had the time to do so myself. I am a firm believer that more and more are waking up to what is really happening everyday. It is hard for most to recognise and accept that most of their life has been a complete lie and most of what people know is from what a controlled media have told them.

I have a question Georgie. Do you believe vaccines are truly safe when the five big giants have all been involved in eugenics programmes?

What on earth kind of arguement is that? It makes no sense whatsoever.

Yes, vaccines are perfectly safe. If you mean are they 100% safe then no they aren't. Any medical intervention involves risks from open heart surgery to having a tooth out. There are millions of people who lived a full life thanks to vaccines and it is a total disgrace that children in particular are dieing from preventable diseases in ever larger numbers because of the crap being peddled by the anti-vacs and conspiracy nuts. Their evidence is non-existent and flies in the face of every study into the subject. If I want medical advice I'll get it from someone qualified not Jenny fucking McCarthy or some paranoid guy in middle America.

They always give you the reasonable uses.

You really are a fucking fruitcake. :laugh: