Jesse Ventura Link...now something else

SuperstarNeilC

You need no help in this department. Obviously. You can't even spell it properly though.

Another waste of a comment that adds nothing to the debate. A common occurrence when you're failing to find a comeback. :rolleyes:

Yup. Amazing eh?

Amazing no, interesting yes. Makes you question where people's loyalties are.

No they don't.

Yes they do. That's why the the term "the Israel lobby" exists. Read a foreign affairs journal or something. If you prefer TV, it was only a few weeks ago that the BBC (not exactly a beacon of truth) but still, they did a documentary on it. What do you think is going on with Iran right now?

No, it's just delusional.

No it's realistic.

No he didn't, he picked up where the facts ran out and the conspiracy theories started.

6 out of 10 of the official 9/11 Commissioners admit the truth wasn't told. Over 1,000 Architects and Engineers believe the structures could not have fallen the way NIST and the commission have said. There are tonnes of whistle-blowers that have revealed prior knowledge of the attacks...

No it wasn't.

So you don't think it would be a good idea for the mainstream media to follow up on the topics brought up in the film and interview the various whistle-blowers, eye witnesses and so on, when some polls say 50% + of American's don't believe the official story?

At least we agree on that.

Another pointless comment :rolleyes:

And for the record I don't agree on that.

The unpalatable truth is that one of the two following scenarios is correct.

The unpalatable truth? ohhh lets hear it.

1) Everyone else in the world is less bright than you are, somehow brainwashed, and unable to see the truth about the world.

Plenty of people entertain the information that I do. The idea that it is a fringe no longer cuts it. Some may focus on the economics side, the flawed banking system etc. Some may stick with corruption in the government. Others may follow 9/11 closely. But it's no longer a fringe belief. Ron Paul holds very similar views to me. I hope to god he becomes president some day. Jesse Ventura's show gets better ratings than Impact. Russia Today regularly covers 9/11 and other corruption. Whether this is just supply and demand or them deciding to do their jobs is debatable, but it shows lots of people think this way.

At the same time, thousands of people are willingly taking part in a massive global conspiracy that murders their own countrymen alongside others and managing at the same time to do their normal jobs. Everyone who works for mainstream media, regardless of their background or political beliefs, are also willingly indulging in this enormously complicated, wide-ranging and yet somehow secret plot

Wrong again. The bank clerk who takes the old lady's money and puts it an account thinks he's helping her save her money. He doesn't know he's holding up a multi-national banking cartel based on flawed mathematics.

The news anchor reading their teleprompter doesn't know that the research behind the script isn't as sound as it should be, and might be deceptive or outright propaganda.

Thousands of people die based on lies all the time, it's called WAR. Those pesky WMDs. That pesky Bin Laden. Speaking of war, have you ever heard of the Gulf of Tonkin incident? The sinking of the Lusitania? Pearl Harbor? All contrived events with prior knowledge and/or direct help from officials. False Flag terror is a concept in army field manuals. And what about all the chmeical testing soldiers have had to endure over the years? Such caring people our leaders.

When people say 9/11 was an inside job, it doesn't mean Bush got in the plane. Turning a blind eye or helping to groom extremists is just as much an inside job. it was more likely a military intelligence operation.

Look at people's reactions to what you post. Are they scared, angry, frightened? No. They are laughing at you. You are an object of pity. Doesn't that register as a problem? If your arguments were so solid, wouldn't they carry some weight rather than elicit laughter?

They carry lots of weight, you're refusing to debate me.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've even got a T-Shirt, if they want me to join some kind of Street Team.

I will join with you. I have a nice trucker cap and beach towel i could bring with me?

You're from Aberdeen?

Heard of the pedophile ring that abused a downs syndrome girl Hollie Greig, that has ties to the top levels of the Scottish establishment? No? Perhaps you should turn off the football and start calling out your Lord Advocate.

You mean the paedophile ring that was led by her own father? What of it?

That's the one. It's encouraging to see you do know about it.

These corrupt f-ers managed to get in to power and gag most of the media.

The mind of a conspiracy bufoon. It's probably the greatest place to be delusional as no matter what anyone says or how many people laugh in their faces and hope they are sterilised to wipe their seed from this earth they just play the "I know better" card, it doesn't matter how utterly retarded what they think, and how invalid their opinions are they just keep going.

Kudos sir, you've brightened up a day in my Jew run world.

The mind of a conspiracy bufoon. It's probably the greatest place to be delusional as no matter what anyone says or how many people laugh in their faces and hope they are sterilised to wipe their seed from this earth they just play the "I know better" card, it doesn't matter how utterly retarded what they think, and how invalid their opinions are they just keep going.

Kudos sir, you've brightened up a day in my Jew run world.

:rolleyes:

Again putting words in my mouth while not adding anything to the debate.

I don't for one minute think Jews run the world. And if anyone remotely Jewish did run the world the correct term would be Zionist. There are anti-zionist jews.

Can I just ask you a few questions Keelan? Just so people can get a better, more rounded picture of you:

How old are you?

What is your Job/field of expertise?

Married/Single/Divorced?

How long have you been into all this stuff?

ta very much.

Well done Keelan for continuing with your arguments. We know what's really going down. It's a shame others refuse to accept the truth. You're continuing to make great points. Isn't it amazing how people feel that they have to try and laugh and gang up on us.

How can we stop the NWO, Keelan?

Stop voting in the same crooks with the same alliances

dissolve the world bank, imf, federal reserve, bank of england etc and go back to a currency actually backed by something of value

too big to fails should fail the freemarket way

we need to say no anything in the realm of body scanners, microchips and further surveillance

leave the EU and go back to simple trade agreements

reassess the way Africa and it's resources and industrialization is being handled.

imprison the real culprits of 9/11 whether complicit or deliberately ignorant

make it illegal and enforceable for officials/bankers/businessmen to meet under chatham house rules

dissolve the monopoly over media, make it illegal for the military or the government to own media, have an independent media regulation body to ensure accuracy and integrity.

The list could go on. I think these would help.

we need to say no anything in the realm of body scanners, microchips and further surveillance

Wouod you care to explain to us as to why?

Go back and read the Michael Chertoff stuff.

But I think it's blindigly obvious - where does the sruveallince stop exactly? We can't really go much further. Why would anyone want to go through all that hassle at the airport nowadays?

If you're trying to deny that people's privacy is a real and topical issue then don't bother.