Jesse Ventura Link...now something else

SuperstarNeilC

we need to say no anything in the realm of body scanners, microchips and further surveillance

Wouod you care to explain to us as to why?

Go back and read the Michael Chertoff stuff.

But I think it's blindigly obvious - where does the sruveallince stop exactly? We can't really go much further. Why would anyone want to go through all that hassle at the airport nowadays?

If you're trying to deny that people's privacy is a real and topical issue then don't bother.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would anyone want to go through all that hassle at the airport nowadays?

Because it lessens the chances of their plane exploding?

Are we all going to be watched 24/7 on an individual basis? If so, what kind of shifts would the monitor-watchers work? Presumably there'd need to be about five or six watchers to every person, to cover shift patterns and weekends and all that.

I thought Jews only existed in those snuff films from the 1940's.

There's only one way to stop the NWO, we need the man called Sting.

mongyx.jpg

:laugh:

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

I remember reading Fingerprints Of The Gods when I was about 15. For those who haven't heard of it, it's by "amateur archaeologist" Graham Hankcock and weaves pretty much every mysterious or inconclusive piece of archaeology around the world into one giant theory about how conventional historians had got the entire history of the world all wrong. I thought it was fucking fantastic and lapped it up.

Of course, then I grew up. And have since realised that it was all basically nonsense. But if you're too young or too foolish to be able to distinguish between real science (with peer review etc etc) and pseudo science, then it can all seem scarily plausible.

• Moderators
There is no piece of paper that says "my name is bob and tomorrow is world domination day". We can deduce by their actions, ideologies and writings as to what their agendas are.

So what you're actually making is an assumption. You've connected a few dots here and there, and from that you've drawn the conclusion that this group is planning on being the NWO.

Explain to me how an assumption is "the truth", because as you readily admitted, you have no hard proof.

• Paid Members
His recent speech oh wait, at the Fabian Society talked about "a fair world for all" under a world system of Banking and hinted at the same thing for climate change

What a cunt! Wanting a fair world for all and an easier, more streamlined banking system and for everyone to work towards dealing with climate change together. He should be strung up.

There is no piece of paper that says "my name is bob and tomorrow is world domination day". We can deduce by their actions, ideologies and writings as to what their agendas are.

So what you're actually making is an assumption. You've connected a few dots here and there, and from that you've drawn the conclusion that this group is planning on being the NWO.

Explain to me how an assumption is "the truth", because as you readily admitted, you have no hard proof.

In a court of law you don't need a paper confession by a killer to charge them for murder.

There is more than enough circumstantial evidence to come to a reasonable conclusion that many of these people want a one world order. From their speeches, writings, actions, associations, whistleblowers and the fact that we ARE moving in to more of a united world. The motive can simply be described as enjoying the benefits of more moneyand more power.

Edited by Keelan

His recent speech oh wait, at the Fabian Society talked about "a fair world for all" under a world system of Banking and hinted at the same thing for climate change

What a cunt! Wanting a fair world for all and an easier, more streamlined banking system and for everyone to work towards dealing with climate change together. He should be strung up.

This is the man that gave the control of interest rates to the bank of enlgand.

When you find out he is Fabian then the term "a fair world for all" reeks of communism.

When the banking crash was caused by the very people calling for a more "streamlined banking system" then its very suspect.

Stop playing devils advocate, going out of your way to hang on the politcians every word.

Why would anyone want to go through all that hassle at the airport nowadays?

Because it lessens the chances of their plane exploding?

Are we all going to be watched 24/7 on an individual basis? If so, what kind of shifts would the monitor-watchers work? Presumably there'd need to be about five or six watchers to every person, to cover shift patterns and weekends and all that.

Using the Detroit Bombing as an example which is now openly admitted on US media as being an Intelligence error, in that they LET him on the plane. At what point is a lapse in security at fault? Having body scanners would have done nothing because he was always going to be allowed on the plane.

The war on Terror is extremely over-hyped and contrived.