cobra_gordo Posted January 1 Posted January 1 Football shirt thread cross-posting but felt more relevant in here. Had to keep this quiet a while but for the tenth anniversary of the band this year we've had a few special bits of merch done, mainly this gorgeous football shirt. Couple of tongue in cheek nods to our hometown and that back print is fucking enormous. I did all the design work myself, including the chevron material. I'm dead chuffed with how they've turned out. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted January 1 Posted January 1 @cobra_gordo Are you able to let us know the price of that? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted January 1 Members Posted January 1 1 hour ago, cobra_gordo said: Football shirt thread cross-posting but felt more relevant in here. Had to keep this quiet a while but for the tenth anniversary of the band this year we've had a few special bits of merch done, mainly this gorgeous football shirt. Couple of tongue in cheek nods to our hometown and that back print is fucking enormous. I did all the design work myself, including the chevron material. I'm dead chuffed with how they've turned out. Unsurprisingly I love this a lot. The Premier League badges absolutely make it. 10/10 Quote
cobra_gordo Posted January 2 Posted January 2 Cheers everybody. I had a feeling @SuperBaconmight be on board when I first started designing it. 11 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said: @cobra_gordo Are you able to let us know the price of that? We're thinking around 35 quid, if we can do them any lower we will. Same manufacturer that does Arctangent's football shirts and I think they sell theirs for 45 which I just couldn't justify charging. Quote
False Alarm! Posted January 2 Posted January 2 Will you be doing fat lad sizes @cobra_gordo? 😂 Because they look lovely! Quote
cobra_gordo Posted January 4 Posted January 4 On 1/2/2026 at 5:12 PM, False Alarm! said: Will you be doing fat lad sizes @cobra_gordo? 😂 Because they look lovely! Kinda. We've only got up to size 3XL as going off the samples you'd need to size up on what you normally wear. That still means a snug fit so ealistically you'll probably want to go two sizes up if you want to wear it a bit looser. We're hoping to shift this batch and order some bigger ones in the next lot as I'm a big boy too and would like to wear one on stage Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted January 13 Posted January 13 (edited) First block of bands announced for Damnation 2026 (for those that don’t speak Band Logos, 4th row is made up of Lamp of Murmuur, Dodsrit and Fange) Edited January 13 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Merzbow Posted January 13 Posted January 13 I'd go just for Fange, in fact I'm actually going to try booking them around this date if they're in the country longer. Quote
cobra_gordo Posted January 13 Posted January 13 As much of an Eyehategod fanboy as I am, I'd go for just Black Sheep Wall and Gorerotted. Walls Of Jericho and Benediction will be great and Medulla Nocte is a proper trip down memory lane for me. Think they were my first taste of "underground" bands when I was 14 or 15. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted January 13 Paid Members Posted January 13 fucking hell, Gorerotted are back?! I missed that one. They were one of the first death/grind bands I ever knew about, because their original drummer used to live next door to my grandparents, and played in a bunch of bands with my half-brother when they were teenagers. I should still have a bunch of their merch and promo CDs I've been given over the years, unless they got thrown out by mistake in some move or other. Quote
cobra_gordo Posted January 13 Posted January 13 13 minutes ago, BomberPat said: fucking hell, Gorerotted are back?! I missed that one. Not sure if it's Gav at Damnation convincing bands to reform or just a happy coincidence but they've only got a couple of shows booked. If that means more shows down the line, like what Stampin' Ground are doing that's fine by me. Always a band I loved because of their humour but the songs are actually good which helps. Got a copy of Only Tools And Corpses on vinyl last year but missed out on the merch run they did. Quote
Paid Members Lorne Malvo Posted January 13 Paid Members Posted January 13 5 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said: Only Tools And Corpses Fantastic name! Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted January 13 Posted January 13 (edited) 41 minutes ago, cobra_gordo said: Not sure if it's Gav at Damnation convincing bands to reform or just a happy coincidence but they've only got a couple of shows booked. If that means more shows down the line, like what Stampin' Ground are doing that's fine by me. Always a band I loved because of their humour but the songs are actually good which helps. Got a copy of Only Tools And Corpses on vinyl last year but missed out on the merch run they did. They’re playing that and ‘Multilated in Minutes’ as part of this show Edited January 13 by WyattSheepMask Quote
cobra_gordo Posted January 13 Posted January 13 1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said: They’re playing that and ‘Multilated in Minutes’ as part of this show Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.