The Metal/Punk/Rock Thread

Egg Shen

• Paid Members

https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/deftones/1998/cardiff-university-cardiff-wales-bc7b91e.html

thats the show i saw, 2 days before the one you posted, only Will Haven supported though. I was only 15 at the time.

Would have killed to have seen Far around that time though, Water & Solutions is one of my favorite records.

Edited by Egg Shen

I saw Far on their reunion tour about ten years ago when they released that new album and they were brilliant. They played most of Water & Solutions on it too. 

EDIT: I just looked it up and wow! I forgot how great that show was. 
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/far/2008/birmingham-barfly-birmingham-england-23d6e88f.html

Edited by wordsfromlee

• Paid Members

yeh i went to the Newport show on that tour, honestly, i was abit disappointed. Ive thought about why alot and i could never put my finger quite on it. It was midweek and the show was quite poorly attended, maybe that had something to do with it? It just felt abit forced too. Maybe I just had massive expectations.

Edited by Egg Shen

• Paid Members

ahh i remember he did those shows, i never went. I did see do his onelinedrawing thing with Funeral for a Friend though. Look at this for a lineup:

Funeral for a Friend, The Haunted, onelinedrawing, Million Dead.

odd one, i think it was a one off in Newport.

You ever listen to any other Jonah stuff? really liked New End Original and Gratitude.

24 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

ahh i remember he did those shows, i never went. I did see do his onelinedrawing thing with Funeral for a Friend though. Look at this for a lineup:

I know that onelinedrawing support FFAF on tour as they would get Jonah on to cover The System. 

3 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

You ever listen to any other Jonah stuff? really liked New End Original and Gratitude.

That's a mental line up! What year was that? Reminds me of a show I saw in 2004 that was Thursday/Million Dead/Aerogramme/onelinedrawing. 

I'm pretty much a Jonah fan boy. New End is my favourite thing he's ever done and Gratitude isn't far behind. 

Edited by lightningxlock