Post of the Year 2010 Now Online

tiger_rick

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Lister~! educating Glen Quagmire. Good luck.

After watching all of the debates, and keeping up with the various television shows, news reports and printed media coverage, i've come to the conclusion that none of the "big three" are worth voting for.
I agree, though if you put a gun to my head about it, I would have to go to the Lib Dems.

That's why a vote for the BNP is the only legitimate protest vote and if they even gained only 1 MP it would wake the shit up out of the establishment.

Bullshit.

Vote for the BNP because you are an idiot. Vote for the BNP because you are a racist. But don't dare say that you are voting for the BNP as a protest vote.

If you're old enough to vote, you're old enough to stand as a candidate. If you genuinely believe no other parties offer what you believe are the right policies, then articulate those policies and have the balls to stand up and be judged. It's

I am just wondering to cause a bit of controversy on here if anyone is able to condone any terrorist acts over the years here?

Let the games commence.

. You're just being a tit.

Aye, for a change...

But there's one piece of Terrorism I can never condone, and that's when Craterface Tom's dad threw one up a bag lady and he was coughed out.

ButchReedMark post about good Ol' Tommyboi

Good Arrows Indeed :thumbsup:

I liked this one:

If it wasnt for Eric Bischoff the 1990s would have sucked dick, in my opinion. He assembled still the best roster of talent ever put together. He put a live two hour show on prime time Monday nights, which was unheard of as well. His finger prints are still all over wrestling. Sure he got arrogant and fucked it all up, but what a ride it was.

Give me Ted Turners millions in the mid-90s and I promise you I would fuck it up from my first day in the company and be buried on shoot interviews for years. It isnt as simple as "spending the billionaires money".

Jesus, boys can I join in your soggy biscuit game too? :music:

You've already missed the biscuit, you cum stain.

Probably thankful in hindsight...

• Paid Members

I was a bit hesitant about nominating this because CheapSheep didn't right the best part of it, but since he brought it to attention I'm going with it anyway:

I think Orlando Jordan rocks. Honestly, I love his new persona.

Now I've come out of the closet, I'm hopeful more people will follow suit.

EDIT: and here's why Jordan/Terry will be feud of the year:

5nvxnq.jpg

Archived