Alissa Flash/Cheerleader Melissa gone from TNA

Psygnosis

• Paid Members
BIG MISTAKE. Some of the people here are seriously unhinged.
Have a word with yourself. You're stating that Melissa is gay when people who actually do know her have made clear that you're wrong you're still pretending to actually know the girl or something. You signed up to a website to posti n a looooong dead topic to show how you knew what you were talking about when it's extremely clear you don't. Go post on a retarded fapper site where you might get over for knowing a girl wrestler you spaz.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Have a word with yourself. You're stating that Melissa is gay when people who actually do know her have made clear that you're wrong you're still pretending to actually know the girl or something. You signed up to a website to posti n a looooong dead topic to show how you knew what you were talking about when it's extremely clear you don't. Go post on a retarded fapper site where you might get over for knowing a girl wrestler you spaz.

Yep... no unhinged behavior here.

Sorry to bring this thread back up but i found this threw a google search and had to call bullshit.

Yes I bet you are sorry now.

You must be really bored to bring a dead thread back to life after a year, just to make yourself look like a tit.

This place never ceases to amaze me.

I'm going to guess toq90 asked Melissa out and she told him she was gay and believed it rather than taking it as a rebuttal.

:laugh:

Best response in this thread so far.

Who gives a dam what Cheerleader Mellisa does in her private life, admittedly I did rant on about McCools , but Ive grown outta that.

IMO the only time I would discuss a wrestler's private life now is if they choose to reveal details of it (like Mschif did last year) or if they do something genuinely offensive like being a pedo ala RF or commit murder like Benoit.

Seems an atention seeking move to bump a thread just to look like a muppet.

Just re: the whole gay storyline thing.

Am I correct in thinking the only positive response GLAAD has ever given towards wrestling was when WWE announced that Billy and Chuck were getting married and then WWE shit all over it and threw it back in GLAADs face by having them not get married and announce they were straight?

• Paid Members

Yep... no unhinged behavior here.

I wasn't aware unhinged was a synonym for irritated.

Am I correct in thinking the only positive response GLAAD has ever given towards wrestling was when WWE announced that Billy and Chuck were getting married and then WWE shit all over it and threw it back in GLAADs face by having them not get married and announce they were straight?

Yeah. They were going for cheap heat, then Vince's love/hate relationship with the mainstream media took that as a face pop (careful now). WWE are only doing it to play it safe. Wait until a new toy company comes around and the next big star emerges. Then it'll be back to powerbombing women and calling everyone a noofter

• Paid Members

Actually, no.

GLAAD were also responsible for getting Lenny and Lodi taken off WCW TV at a time when they were the most entertaining act in the Promotion, which makes their support of the Billy and Chuck gimmick all the stranger.

I'm afraid I'm subject to a super-injunction ;)

It's not confirmed on her Wiki page so it can't be true ;) ;)

She was around in the Attitude era and has worked for both WWF and WCW. I shall leave you all to speculate as this is the last time I shall post in this thread. Byeeeeee.

• Paid Members
I'm afraid I'm subject to a super-injunction ;)

It's not confirmed on her Wiki page so it can't be true ;) ;)

She was around in the Attitude era and has worked for both WWF and WCW. I shall leave you all to speculate as this is the last time I shall post in this thread. Byeeeeee.

Did she work for the WWF during the Attitude era, though?

Archived