Alissa Flash/Cheerleader Melissa gone from TNA

Psygnosis

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is a shame as she was showing real potential and indeed seemed very confident in her role as the 'futue legend'. I thought there was something unique about her - she had a really muscular and strong build but was still really attractive and feminine. On another note does anyone have a link (preferrably youtube or high quality stream) to this weeks impact. As in the impact airing on Spike Thursday the 21st Jan? Thanks.

Fapping's a pretty crap euphamism for masturbation and something I'd expect from someone who thinks Cheerleader Melissa isn't any good. TNA didn't utilise her at all, even dropping the ball with a Falls Count Anywhere match against Ayako. She's an amazing worker, though a bit crap at making a tough promo, but I've seen her live and can say first hand she's nice to chat to and effing fearful in the ring.

Fapper's

I keep seeing you mention this. What does it mean?

I think he co-opted it from me (apologies if that's not true, Carbomb, I may have subconsciously nicked it from you) but fapping is another word for masturbation. I use the term "fapper" as a synonym for the "workrate wanker" kind of wrestling fan. The ones that think Shelton Benjamin should be WWE champion and Ring of Honor is the best wrestling promotion in the world and wrestling is all about flips and Cheerleader Melissa is fantastic and blah blah blah.

first Kong, now Mellissa. I kept quiet after the 3 hour special where somehow most people here thought it was a good idea to hire broken down old relics that hadn't bothered a ring for ten-odd years. I didn't really care when the 6-sided ring was chucked. But now I'm gonna say it, FUCK TNA! I don't care whether you agree with my thoughts, I just wanted to say it and I have

• Paid Members
first Kong, now Mellissa. I kept quiet after the 3 hour special where somehow most people here thought it was a good idea to hire broken down old relics that hadn't bothered a ring for ten-odd years. I didn't really care when the 6-sided ring was chucked. But now I'm gonna say it, FUCK TNA! I don't care whether you agree with my thoughts, I just wanted to say it and I have

That whole post makes zero sense. Alissa Flash hadnt been used for weeks and the majority of her stay in the company consisted of dressing up as "one of them types" and managing Awesome Kong. She wont be missed at all. Awesome Kong punched someone in the face! You cant blame Brian Knobs for either of these departures.

• Paid Members
Fapping's a pretty crap euphamism for masturbation and something I'd expect from someone who thinks Cheerleader Melissa isn't any good. TNA didn't utilise her at all, even dropping the ball with a Falls Count Anywhere match against Ayako. She's an amazing worker, though a bit crap at making a tough promo, but I've seen her live and can say first hand she's nice to chat to and effing fearful in the ring.

Whatever. I've met her, and she was a rude, surly cow. She was rude to other people there as well. And I think she's awful - like I said, a Fapper's Delight, but just to clarify what that means: spot-monkey, very little selling, almost no thought put into her character.

She was slightly more bearable as Alissa Flash than Cheerleader Melissa, because at least she wasn't making claims to being a character she clearly wasn't putting across in the ring, or even outside it barring her costume.

Fapper's

I keep seeing you mention this. What does it mean?

I think he co-opted it from me (apologies if that's not true, Carbomb, I may have subconsciously nicked it from you) but fapping is another word for masturbation. I use the term "fapper" as a synonym for the "workrate wanker" kind of wrestling fan. The ones that think Shelton Benjamin should be WWE champion and Ring of Honor is the best wrestling promotion in the world and wrestling is all about flips and Cheerleader Melissa is fantastic and blah blah blah.

Yeah, pretty much this. Dunno if I nicked it from you or vice versa, but it doesn't matter - it's an apt term.

• Moderators

As harsh as it sounds, the lasses need a culling. If they want a mainstream audience, they don't want Rhonda Singh they want Lacey Von Erich and Madison Rayne. Granted, the knockouts get higher ratings, but the "Miller Bowl" does silly numbers as well.

I know a lot of TNA fans go on about the knockouts getting big ratings, but I'd attribute that to being sexually attractive and there being a lack of flange on basic cabel. ANd with Spike being a 16-34 skewed channel, it'd make sense.

As harsh as it sounds, the lasses need a culling. If they want a mainstream audience, they don't want Rhonda Singh they want Lacey Von Erich and Madison Rayne. Granted, the knockouts get higher ratings, but the "Miller Bowl" does silly numbers as well.

I know a lot of TNA fans go on about the knockouts getting big ratings, but I'd attribute that to being sexually attractive and there being a lack of flange on basic cabel. ANd with Spike being a 16-34 skewed channel, it'd make sense.

Also, people with ratings boxes would probably be too embarrassed to watch blatant jazz material. So they can put the wrestling on for a bit during the girls' matches and have a crafty without everyone at Nielsen thinking they're a pervert.

Archived