Alissa Flash/Cheerleader Melissa gone from TNA

Psygnosis

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kong and Flash two of the best womens wrestlers in the USA , good move hukster!! what a joke, So theu stink up the Knockouts title with Tara who for me has not impressed me with anything she has done in TNA except that cage match she beat kong in, and they have that shit ODB woman on the roster. Lacey von erich wont gewt the sack no matter how shit she is, she looks like brooke i.e blonde and she has been on tour with Hogan so she is one of his people...brother!

Fapping's a pretty crap euphamism for masturbation and something I'd expect from someone who thinks Cheerleader Melissa isn't any good. TNA didn't utilise her at all, even dropping the ball with a Falls Count Anywhere match against Ayako. She's an amazing worker, though a bit crap at making a tough promo, but I've seen her live and can say first hand she's nice to chat to and effing fearful in the ring.

Its more onomatopoeia that euphemism though.

I think this is a shame as she was showing real potential and indeed seemed very confident in her role as the 'futue legend'.

She takes it seriously. By all accounts, she's rude and genuinely believes she's a future legend.

The "Future Legend" was actually an award given to her by the Cauliflower Alley club in 2004. Not her own ego.

I've not heard any previous reports about her being rude or arrogant. Maybe she is protecting her gimmick? You know, like real heels? Not trying to be mates with the marks and fanboys to get good reviews on the internet? Nahh surely not, that'd be so unprofessional in these days.....

I think this is a shame as she was showing real potential and indeed seemed very confident in her role as the 'futue legend'.

She takes it seriously. By all accounts, she's rude and genuinely believes she's a future legend.

The "Future Legend" was actually an award given to her by the Cauliflower Alley club in 2004. Not her own ego.

I've not heard any previous reports about her being rude or arrogant. Maybe she is protecting her gimmick? You know, like real heels? Not trying to be mates with the marks and fanboys to get good reviews on the internet? Nahh surely not, that'd be so unprofessional in these days.....

I've spoken to Melissa a number of times, both in carny and relaxing mode, and she's been fine with me. I've seen her be a bit spiky at times, but I think she's more direct than deliberately rude/nasty, and it's usually when fans are acting like twats.

Reports were Hogan wanted women who looked more like models i.e WWE Divas like maryse, etc...so maybe this is his first step towards that end, will be interesting to see who gets added to the Knockouts division next! Probably Sable LOL

Melissa was barely used before Hogan signed, so that can't be cited as an example.

It was pretty obvious that she wasn't going to get a run or regular TV time, and wasn't given a chance to expand her Alissa Flash character. Her feud with Hamada should have been huge, but it fizzled out. Before that, she and Sarita could have had some great matches, but that was passed over.

Besides, her losing a lot and getting beaten up by Traci Brooks wasn't helping the Future Legend moniker and was making it sound more ironic than arrogant, which I think was the original intention.

Archived