Alissa Flash/Cheerleader Melissa gone from TNA

Psygnosis

never caught her stuff prior to TNA... wasnt that fussed to check it out then.

also she really got on my tits when she kept unzipping her leather jacket thne zipping it up, thne unzipping it...

what as its on spike shed try and tease the 16-34 demographic into staying longer ? it just really annoyed me - just have your fucking match your having a bloody. yeah i know its petty but thats my view on it.

Also kudos on the cull of the knockouts idea Fuck it trim the fat and deadweight! itll save the company in the long run. but all in all as much as im ranting about flash i would rather her wrestle than lacey she is the actual pits. my girlfreind saw laceys debut and laughed. so that says what the casual audience is thinking of her.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG your right about lacey, i mentioned somewhere before that Hogan prefers lacey type wrestlers than Talent, he said she does not wrestle enpugh, get the fuck out of here, thats myfear that the Knockouts just turn out to be an issue of heat fucking mag, Lacey to me is cherryl cole level talent wise.

I think Melissa is a good wrestler but I agree with the guy who said she's a twat. She really is. She's embedded in her own ass so it doesn't surprise me she's pissed people off and got the boot. She's bloody hard work. Kong on the other hand is far more of a surprise because, just like reports have said, she's one of the nicest people I've ever met in wrestling. She's sweet and lovely to chat to. Real shame.

Also kudos on the cull of the knockouts idea Fuck it trim the fat and deadweight! itll save the company in the long run. but all in all as much as im ranting about flash i would rather her wrestle than lacey she is the actual pits. my girlfreind saw laceys debut and laughed. so that says what the casual audience is thinking of her.

I'd be happy enough if TNA sacked all the women except Velvet Sky and Christy Hemme, to be honest.

I'd be happy enough if TNA sacked all the women except Velvet Sky and Christy Hemme, to be honest.

Yar becaz they're hot!

• Paid Members

I wouldn't go so far as to get rid of that many; they are still entertaining to watch as wrestlers as well as eye candy, I feel. I just don't believe in giving praise to almost every female who shows up. Like I said before, and it's not to the detriment of freaky or SBA, but I do think there's a bias towards giving female wrestlers more leaway for criticism than to males, and I think that's because they want so badly for women's wrestling to do well. Nothing wrong with that in itself, but I think it does the ladies more disservice than being overly critical of them. Resultingly, we get a lot of crap female wrestlers being touted as amazing or the greatest thing since sliced Jesus, and they don't have any motivation to improve because they've got these people lauding them to the skies.

On a side note, if they were to decide to abolish the KO division and release all but a few female talent, they should bloody well keep Sarita at least - she's incredibly abusable.

I wouldn't go so far as to get rid of that many; they are still entertaining to watch as wrestlers as well as eye candy, I feel.

I suppose, but those are the only two knockouts that I'd specifically ever watch TNA for. I've no interest in women's wrestling unless the characters are strong or the women are exceptionally good-looking (the latter of which especially is hugely subjective). Of course, I've also no interest in men's wrestling unless the characters are strong or something funny happens. TNA could cull a lot of the talent, from either side of the gender divide, with no tears being shed by me.

OMG your right about lacey, i mentioned somewhere before that Hogan prefers lacey type wrestlers than Talent, he said she does not wrestle enpugh, get the fuck out of here,

In Lacey, and Hogan's, defence, the only way L.V.E is going to improve IS by wrestling more so at the moment it's a bit of a catch 22.

.....but, hey, good news for Lacey. I hear Ashley Massaro may be joining TNA soon so she would at least have some strong competition for the "shittest womens wrestler on the roster" award.

Last year Melissa was selling invites to her birthday party at some California club and an acquaintance of mine went to that. Since he'd always been curious about it, he told me he asked Melissa if she was indeed a lesbian and she confirmed it. Now granted, she might've been working him but still, that's what she told him. Take it for what it's worth.

Anyway, I'm sad to see her go. I was really enjoying her TNA work and thought she had much more to offer than she was allowed to.

Its funny because i think about it more and more and she acts likes one of my friends, but i never have asked her straight up if she is or not ( as a wanker is a wanker no matter what they want to do ) , but she has that offish attidude and most people dont like my friend well actually hate her, but again i wondered if Alissa was a lesbian before i heard about her personality problems just gave me that impression dont think why though.

Again a damn shame they didnt use her properly what with the suggestions of Ashley maybe coming in,

I wouldn't go so far as to get rid of that many; they are still entertaining to watch as wrestlers as well as eye candy, I feel. I just don't believe in giving praise to almost every female who shows up. Like I said before, and it's not to the detriment of freaky or SBA, but I do think there's a bias towards giving female wrestlers more leaway for criticism than to males, and I think that's because they want so badly for women's wrestling to do well.

That's possible, but I will rag on a female wrestler if she sucks.

Michelle McCool is boring in the ring, monotone and the unsexiest Diva in many a moon. Melina is a shit spot monkey who's all sizzle and no steak. Lorelei Lee is a botching machine. Rain, even though I like her, has no real character and is a social chameleon - she was originally a Lacey imitation, and now she mirrors Jetta. Cindy Rogers, while technically sound, has no character or look and a lack knowledge of what to do at the right time - she's the rejected first attempt at trying to make a female Bret Hart clone. Alicia Fox's flip bumps look spectacular, but are just asking for a broken tailbone or pelvis. ODB is vulgar. Ariel needs to get her expanding waistline under control instead of just getting bigger gear made.

As for Melissa, there's not many people - barring MsChif, Kong and Sara Del Rey - who get me so engrossed in a match. Whether or not the gimmick fits into her in-ring work isn't much of a worry for me. While others may look like they're pretending to look aggressive, Melissa just goes for it. Sure, she batters others and gets battered herself, but if you can't deal with getting a few knocks, this isn't the profession for you. If you can walk out and everything on your body still works, then it's all gravy. Melissa has a big-fight atmosphere around her in SHIMMER, and previously in ChickFight - you know you're about to watch a war, and generally, you got it.

• Paid Members
I wouldn't go so far as to get rid of that many; they are still entertaining to watch as wrestlers as well as eye candy, I feel. I just don't believe in giving praise to almost every female who shows up. Like I said before, and it's not to the detriment of freaky or SBA, but I do think there's a bias towards giving female wrestlers more leaway for criticism than to males, and I think that's because they want so badly for women's wrestling to do well.

That's possible, but I will rag on a female wrestler if she sucks.

Michelle McCool is boring in the ring, monotone and the unsexiest Diva in many a moon. Melina is a shit spot monkey who's all sizzle and no steak. Lorelei Lee is a botching machine. Rain, even though I like her, has no real character and is a social chameleon - she was originally a Lacey imitation, and now she mirrors Jetta. Cindy Rogers, while technically sound, has no character or look and a lack knowledge of what to do at the right time - she's the rejected first attempt at trying to make a female Bret Hart clone. Alicia Fox's flip bumps look spectacular, but are just asking for a broken tailbone or pelvis. ODB is vulgar. Ariel needs to get her expanding waistline under control instead of just getting bigger gear made.

As for Melissa, there's not many people - barring MsChif, Kong and Sara Del Rey - who get me so engrossed in a match. Whether or not the gimmick fits into her in-ring work isn't much of a worry for me. While others may look like they're pretending to look aggressive, Melissa just goes for it. Sure, she batters others and gets battered herself, but if you can't deal with getting a few knocks, this isn't the profession for you. If you can walk out and everything on your body still works, then it's all gravy. Melissa has a big-fight atmosphere around her in SHIMMER, and previously in ChickFight - you know you're about to watch a war, and generally, you got it.

I appreciate your critiques, even if I'm not 100% in agreement with it. For example, I think ODB is a great example of how character is a valid and great device for masking and bypassing technical shortcomings, and I don't think being vulgar is particularly a problem - it's merely a character, and one we would normally put up with from male wrestlers should they appear. Besides, there are women out there way worse than she is - just go past any popular nightclub in the UK past chucking out hours: shagging in the car park, puking against the wall, pissing into the drains with the CLUNGE on display, ODB doesn't begin to compare. Anyway, it's good to have a character like ODB, in an era when McMahon's gone so far to condition people into accepting only a very narrow range of female character types and looks.

It really is a shame about Melina - appearance-wise, she looks unique, and for some reason looks like she's supposed to wrestle, but she just can't stop fucking up. She's so far removed from her original MNM celebrity character now, it just doesn't cover her weaknesses any more.

As for Melissa, there's nothing I can really add to what I said before. I think she's a female Kevin Steen, just better-looking. I won't go beyond that, because ultimately I think we've pretty much laid out all our points, and now we're in the realms of subjectivity.

I haven't seen much of Del Ray, but I think Kong and Chif are great, and it's always been disappointing that Chif doesn't travel or sign with the bigger companies.

Archived