Alissa Flash/Cheerleader Melissa gone from TNA

Psygnosis

To be fair though many a homosexual has been married for years before they discover it's not for them.

Ryan Shamrock was also recently dating Sean Waltman was she not?

My guess will be Bull Nakano. Maybe I am going be stereo type but wasn't she in WCW for a while, and is now also a professional golfer.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Sorry, did I skim past Dean Ayass returning to the thread to tell us all which WWE girl was gay? I couldn't see for the mong fog.

No, he was just talking bollocks.

Dunno if he was - weren't Moolah and Mae Young an openly lesbian couple?

• Paid Members
What about those two WWE divas, Nikki and Brie? They're always hanging about with each other.

Yeah, that's well fishy. Literally. Clearly a couple of tuppence-lickers. Good work, that man.

I've no idea, but I thought he said one woman and wrestled for WCW and WWF.

Hmmm, that's intriguing. I know there was that rumour about Alundra Blayze, but I dismissed that as just being that DVDVR thread at the time.

What about those two WWE divas, Nikki and Brie? They're always hanging about with each other.

Yeah, that's well fishy. Literally. Clearly a couple of tuppence-lickers. Good work, that man.

I've no idea, but I thought he said one woman and wrestled for WCW and WWF.

Hmmm, that's intriguing. I know there was that rumour about Alundra Blayze, but I dismissed that as just being that DVDVR thread at the time.

He also said she was an Attitude Era Diva and Alundra Blayze was long gone by then

So Molly Holly or Ryan Shamrock then?

Molly's married, and Ryan Shamrock dated Ken Shamrock.

Wait....what?

Did I miss the part where they are not related?

I know, Undertaker and Kane's mum told Meltzer she thought the Shamrocks were sick.

So Molly Holly or Ryan Shamrock then?

Molly's married, and Ryan Shamrock dated Ken Shamrock.

Wait....what?

Did I miss the part where they are not related?

I know, Undertaker and Kane's mum told Meltzer she thought the Shamrocks were sick.

Their Mum's dead :laugh: and Molly's cousin Hardcore Bob would probably go mental if he found out his cousin was a dyke.

In all seriousness in real life Ken Shamrock has a son called Ryan who has fought in MMA, maybe he meant he was shagging him the sick old bastard :confused:

Archived