Alissa Flash/Cheerleader Melissa gone from TNA

Psygnosis

• Paid Members

Once again, since you've seemingly missed it

Melissa is married. To a bloke

The school of "what some bloke in the pub told me" is not a reliable source, you spaz.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok maybe so I do agree but just because WWE is PG (and given the amount of swearing over the last few weeks it's very lenient) doesn't meant they couldn't do a gay storyline wasn't WWE PG during the early Goldust days

Ah yes, the early Goldust days. A real breakthrough for tolerance and acceptance.

46977.jpg

Ok maybe so I do agree but just because WWE is PG (and given the amount of swearing over the last few weeks it's very lenient) doesn't meant they couldn't do a gay storyline wasn't WWE PG during the early Goldust days

Ah yes, the early Goldust days. A real breakthrough for tolerance and acceptance.

46977.jpg

I never said (that time) tolerance and acceptance I just said a gay storyline/character could be done on PG TV in a good or bad light.

Plus TBF just because she's married to a man doesn't mean she may not be gay Micheal Barrymore was married to a woman for something like 20 years I know a lesbian who married a man.

But given this is the 1st most or any of use have ever heard anything about it then it's likely to be BS

I never said (that time) tolerance and acceptance I just said a gay storyline/character could be done on PG TV in a good or bad light.

Give an example of a gay storyline/character being done in wrestling at all in a "good" light.

And you can't have queer-bashing in WWE anymore, which means you can't have wrestlers doing gay sexual predator gimmicks then getting beaten up and stripped down to their fancy lingerie. GLAAD wouldn't like it.

As someone that actually does know Melissa I can tell you that Melissa is NOT gay. She is however a big supporter of Gay Pride events and donates a lot of time and money to causes concerning the Gay community.

46977.jpg

Plus TBF just because she's married to a man doesn't mean she may not be gay Micheal Barrymore was married to a woman for something like 20 years I know a lesbian who married a man.

But given this is the 1st most or any of use have ever heard anything about it then it's likely to be BS

Many people have said that she was married very early in her career, im not to sure she was though(My Opinion). But she isn't now.

As for Mae and Moolah. Ther were lots of rumours etc that they were gay but i really dont know.

I know of 3 female wrestlers that are gay and non of them are in WWE or TNA.

• Paid Members
There's a difference between being married and coming out and it being "common knowledge" that someone is gay whilstthey're still married

Many people have said that she was married very early in her career, im not to sure she was though(My Opinion). But she isn't now.

I don't think your opinion on whether she's married or not matters, what with it being a factual question, you mental case.

There's a difference between being married and coming out and it being "common knowledge" that someone is gay whilstthey're still married

I don't think your opinion on whether she's married or not matters, what with it being a factual question, you mental case.

lol i didn't ask you if my opinion mattered. I simple expressed it.

• Paid Members

Yes. You expressed an opinion. As fact. When it was completely and factually incorrect. Which probably doesn't make you mental case, but makes you seem a bit of a shit-spouting douche.

Yes. You expressed an opinion. As fact. When it was completely and factually incorrect. Which probably doesn't make you mental case, but makes you seem a bit of a shit-spouting douche.

"im not to sure she was though(My Opinion)"

Where in that sentence do i say anything as FACT!?

And BTW i only signed up to correct what someone said about Sweet Saraya.

What i did wrong was read other comments about Melissa being gay and agreed with them.

BIG MISTAKE. Some of the people here are seriously unhinged.

I don't think wwe could do a gay/lesbian storyline. American TV is very conservative. I saw some thing on the E! channel (I like fashion police, so fucking what) and They had censored out Russell Brand giving a quick peck to a male presenter, just for a laugh. So anything related to sexuality on a PG show would have to be implied. And WWE (and wrestling, on the whole) doesn't really do subtle stuff

Archived