Alissa Flash/Cheerleader Melissa gone from TNA

Psygnosis

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope I heard it from a very reliable source, not that I'm going to tell you who because that would be unethical of me. However if you don't believe me with this women of wrestling podcast you do.. you must have contacts... so you go phone Cheerleader Melissa/Alissa Flash and ask her yourself and that way you prove me wrong?

I doubt Melissa would acknowledge that even if it were true, besides, I thought the Saraya/Melissa animosity was a work?

I dare you... No no I double dare you.... say that to Saraya's face. Anyway as I said what I wrote came from a very reliable source, call it fantasy if you like but I have a funny feeling it is oh so true!

• 1 year later...
I've heard through the grapevine that Alissa Flash/Cheerleader Melissa read that Sweet Saraya was on her way to TNA and quit on the spot and literally took her bags and went home. It wouldn't surprise me as lets face it Melissa does have it coming for almost ending Saraya's career, although doesn't make her look very brave and hard if she did leave for these reasons does it?

By 'through the grapevine', you mean 'just made up', right?

Sorry to bring this thread back up but i found this threw a google search and had to call bullshit.

If you listen to Saraya's interview on freaky's site. She talks about Melissa staying with her at the hopital after the injury and how there's no ill feeling between them.

So i'm guessing that your 'very reliable source' is you?

BTW. Melissa is gay. Another reason IMO why you'll never see her in WWE.

• Paid Members
I've heard through the grapevine that Alissa Flash/Cheerleader Melissa read that Sweet Saraya was on her way to TNA and quit on the spot and literally took her bags and went home. It wouldn't surprise me as lets face it Melissa does have it coming for almost ending Saraya's career, although doesn't make her look very brave and hard if she did leave for these reasons does it?

Sorry to bring this thread back up but i found this threw a google search and had to call bullshit.

If you listen to Saraya's interview on freaky's site. She talks about Melissa staying with her at the hopital after the injury and how there's no ill feeling between them.

So who's your reliable source of information then?

Melissa is married. To a bloke. And WWE have had at least one gay female wrestler that I know of on their roster in the past and gay male wrestlers on their roster too, not to mention Pat Patterson being in the office for life so I very much doubt that someone's sexual orientation would be a barrier to a job in the WWE.

Even if she is I would think that would make WWE want her more given in the past they have wanted to do lesbian storylines.

Even if she is I would think that would make WWE want her more given in the past they have wanted to do lesbian storylines.

^^Not in this PG era

You don't need a reliable source when everyone knows about it. It's not a secret and i don't think she's very secretive about it.

^^Not in this PG era

Every soap on TV is doing a gay and or lesbian storyline at the moment and they are PG as long as they don't do anything explicit it would be ok given they are doing an anti bulling campaign at the moment they could do it as a positive storyline.

• Paid Members

^ You really have gone full mong, haven't you?

You don't need a reliable source when everyone knows about it. It's not a secret and i don't think she's very secretive about it.

Everyone knows about it, do they? Clearly that's not the case, is it?

Are you not at all perturbed by the fact that she's married to a man or the fact that WWE's regular employment of bisexual and gay staff rather pisses on your other stupid point?

Every soap on TV is doing a gay and or lesbian storyline at the moment and they are PG as long as they don't do anything explicit it would be ok given they are doing an anti bulling campaign at the moment they could do it as a positive storyline.

Have you ever watched wrestling before? There's not a wrestling audience in the world that's going to go "ahh, we're all equal like Emmerdale said, don't bully her for being gay." There are only two wrestling audience responses to gayness: "Phwoar, go on love, finger the straight girl!" if it's a gay woman. And "Euuurghh, batter the dirty queer!" if it's a gay bloke. [EDIT: I forgot one. There's also "LOL, look at his face, he just got felt up by the poof! He knows when he's been queered!"] We can all sit and pretend that's not the case and that wrestling fans are an enlightened, liberal bunch, but there's no sense in doing that.

Wrestling is immature, lowest-common-denominator shite in front of a baying mob. It's never going to do well at sophisticated or sensitive issues.

• Paid Members
And WWE have had at least one gay female wrestler that I know of on their roster in the past

Who?

Moolah and Mae never seemed to get too much static from it - granted, Moolah was the biggest name in women's wrestling, but there was no special reason for them to bring in Mae.

Have you ever watched wrestling before? There's not a wrestling audience in the world that's going to go "ahh, we're all equal, don't bully her for being gay." There are only two wrestling audience responses to gayness: "Phwoar, go on love, finger the straight girl!" if it's a gay woman. And "Euuurghh, batter the dirty queer!" if it's a gay bloke. We can all sit and pretend that's not the case and that wrestling fans are an enlightened, liberal bunch, but there's no sense in doing that.

Ok maybe so I do agree but just because WWE is PG (and given the amount of swearing over the last few weeks it's very lenient) doesn't meant they couldn't do a gay storyline wasn't WWE PG during the early Goldust days

^^Not in this PG era

True, but i don't think WWE would have a romantic Gay relationship like most soaps and tv shows have. They would have to make it sleasy and trashy because 'WWE UNIVERSE' have been taught to think of the Divas that way. Which would get them in more shit with GLAAD, which they don't want.

(Dean Ayass @ May 9 2011, 13:40) *

And WWE have had at least one gay female wrestler that I know of on their roster in the past

Who?

I have no clue.

Archived