UKFF Dolt of the Year 2009

tiger_rick

Who's the forum idiot of 2009?  

272 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Emperor on the otherhand just talks bollocks, gets owned to shit then retorts two months later with more mental, just a dolt but not in a amusing way so he gets my vote.

The difference between Seb and many of the other candidates is that Seb is just blatantly fucking stupid. That's why he got my vote too.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Emperor on the otherhand just talks bollocks, gets owned to shit then retorts two months later with more mental, just a dolt but not in a amusing way so he gets my vote.

The difference between Seb and many of the other candidates is that Seb is just blatantly fucking stupid. That's why he got my vote too.

He got my vote too, was actually pretty shocked to see he was quite far behind C/W Mark.

• Paid Members

C/W Mark actually seems like a nice bloke who just doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut and takes stuff a bit too seriously when people bite when he doesn't know when to not carry on. C/W Mark then add's stuff to the forum, who doesn't love that bit of banter, I know I do.

Thats just my view, I may be on my own with that.

He got my vote too, was actually pretty shocked to see he was quite far behind C/W Mark.

I think we are just spoilt for choice with the level of dolts this year. Personally, Seb, C/W and steven1977 I believe are all worthy winners. Sadly, we can only vote for one, and as a result the votes end up getting split between them.

LOL @ hypocrite jesus-boy attempting to lecture me.

Pathetic post.

Some might say its positively doltish.

Not me though, I voted for Emporerseb, for all of Seven's faults, he hasn't got shit on that spastic.

Young Seb is getting my vote, despite CW Mark and his mate trying to hoodwink me into phoning a limo rental company last week.

All of that Cryme Tyme/LAX nonsense was really terrible, along with a few other posts here & there, so it's Seb for me.

• Paid Members
We love you Mab.

Besides, Supremo has this in the bag this year with his spectacular fall from grace. From Best Poster to laughing stock in one graceful plummet. And on a personal note, I voted for him because he's got this weird obsession with me where he continuously tries to get some type of win back like he's Triple H or something, still annoyed that he had to look at the lights some years earlier. It's sad really as some of his "outrageously good posts" probably deserve to be nominated for Post of the Year.

Weird. I used that exact description of you in the Ammo thread this year.

Here it is:

Also, I really like Loki as a poster, but whenever Supremo is around, he pops up and starts taking shots like he is Triple H looking to get his win back after being buried a couple of years ago. Whenever he is debating with Supremo, he comes across real desperate, like he is just dying to get on up on him or something.

• Paid Members
Also, I really like Loki as a poster, but whenever Supremo is around, he pops up and starts taking shots like he is Triple H looking to get his win back after being buried a couple of years ago. Whenever he is debating with Supremo, he comes across real desperate, like he is just dying to get on up on him or something.
This.

• Moderators

I reckon Loki is a quality poster, I'd rather him than Supremo to be fair, because Supremo's not positive about the wrestling often, it's rare he posts, but when he does it's for a whinge, never to say "Well Done". And if you aren't positive, and enjoying it, why bother with it? I know I'm a miserable cunt, but I'd like to see people who see the morning after, so to speak.

Edited by ButchReedMark

I would be pleased with that endorsement, Butch, were it not for the fact that I now know that right after posting that about me you had a huge burning wank.

:omg:

Supremo, mainly because I couldn't see anyone else voting for the moany cunt. Surprised at the amount of votes he has received to be honest.

Lots of votes for a moany, humourless turd who likes the sound of his own voice? How bizarre indeed.

Cheers,

Howard.