DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently #2

The Cum Doctor

• Paid Members

Jackass 3D

About ten of us went to see this, and it made it so much better. I get a bit self conscious about guffawing out loud in the cinema, but everyone was for this (apart from some animal rights folks who walked out during that little prank on Bam), and it was a much better experience for it.

Anyway, I laughed my face off from start to finish. It was great. Some lovely use of slow motion and 3D as well. So many fun parts, but I think "Electric avenue" slayed me the most.

• Paid Members
Jackass 3D

About ten of us went to see this, and it made it so much better. I get a bit self conscious about guffawing out loud in the cinema, but everyone was for this (apart from some animal rights folks who walked out during that little prank on Bam), and it was a much better experience for it.

Anyway, I laughed my face off from start to finish. It was great. Some lovely use of slow motion and 3D as well. So many fun parts, but I think "Electric avenue" slayed me the most.

I don't think the film being in 3-D made any difference except for the beginning and end sequences which looked great, the film was funny though. Didn't do anything new but if you like Jackass it's the usual good stuff. Bam really doesn't seem like he wants to do it anymore which is funny, Johnny Knoxville looks really old and skinny, like he's got AIDS or something, it was really weird, the others haven't changed at all. I went with a girl and she nearly puked in the preston exercise scene which was funny.

Macgruber

Total Crap, i wouldnt recommend it at all

1/10.

I thought Macgruber was hilarious! I was laughing all the way through, I loved it. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I watched Jim Jeffries - Alchoholocaust the other day, it was a really good comedy DVD especially compared to some of the other comedy DVD's out recently it atleast produces something worthwhile and even though some of the stories are a bit long they are very funny.

Jackass 3D

I don't think the film being in 3-D made any difference except for the beginning and end sequences which looked great, the film was funny though. Didn't do anything new but if you like Jackass it's the usual good stuff. Bam really doesn't seem like he wants to do it anymore which is funny, Johnny Knoxville looks really old and skinny, like he's got AIDS or something, it was really weird, the others haven't changed at all. I went with a girl and she nearly puked in the preston exercise scene which was funny.

Macgruber

Total Crap, i wouldnt recommend it at all

1/10.

I thought Macgruber was hilarious! I was laughing all the way through, I loved it. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Strangely i said to my friend after seeing Jackass that i thought Knoxville looked in GOOD shape.

Recently i watched Men in Black 2 as it was on TV. It was ok, nothing special but kept me entertained for a couple of hours. Also yesterday i watched Deck The Halls. I love Christmas movies and normally i wouldnt watch one this early but it was on TV and i hadn't seen it before. It wasn't very good though. Danny De Vito's character was particularly annoying.

Finally, i watched Lake Placid 3. I wouldn't say it was great but it was alot more entertaining than i thought it would be. Probably because former Emmerdale 'star' Roxanne Pallett gets very naked about 2 minutes into the film and Neil's sister from Inbetweeners also goes topless. But with bad CGI and some great deaths, i actually quite liked it!

• Paid Members

The original is a work of brilliance - ridiculously underrated, rather like Deep Rising, and with some of the best comedy dialogue you could ask for. Plus it has Brendon Gleeson, you can't ask for more than that.

Mind you, this Roxanne Pallett nudity revelation will have me trawling around Mr Skin later on.

• Paid Members
Running Scared - [/b] Love this movie. Just love it. And I was a major detractor of Paul Walkers until this point. Boy can act...ain't no bout a doubt it.

I love this one too, I'm a right homo for Paul Walker, always have been but the movie is so awesome.

I recommend it to people all the time because it's great and there's a good chance they won't even have heard of it.

• Paid Members

Toy Story 3

WOW! Thats all i can say. Aparently its been 11 years since the last one, (which makes me feel old as my daughter is now 5 months old, only just being born in time for this one at the cinema), and its really really good!

Not alot i can say without maybe spoiling it for others, all the comedy is spot on, all the sad parts are spot on (i didnt cry but was soooo close at the very end of the movie), and bar that how the hell do they get EVERYTHING in this movie? When i say that i mean its detailed down the last item on the wall that you can barely see, yet think "wow, this must of taken ages to make", then again maybe thats why its taken 11 years?

All in all, if you dont have kids and love the first 2......this is the film for you. I'm sure kids will also love this, maybe worth showing them the first 2 if they havent seen them, and although this is always going to be a kids film, i would of said this was more for the now older toy story fans!

Totally amazing, worth buying if you can get it cheap enough, bar that to hell with it and buy it for full price as its great!

9/10, great story, great laughs and amazing detailed.

Toy Story 3

WOW! Thats all i can say. Aparently its been 11 years since the last one, (which makes me feel old as my daughter is now 5 months old, only just being born in time for this one at the cinema), and its really really good!

Not alot i can say without maybe spoiling it for others, all the comedy is spot on, all the sad parts are spot on (i didnt cry but was soooo close at the very end of the movie), and bar that how the hell do they get EVERYTHING in this movie? When i say that i mean its detailed down the last item on the wall that you can barely see, yet think "wow, this must of taken ages to make", then again maybe thats why its taken 11 years?

All in all, if you dont have kids and love the first 2......this is the film for you. I'm sure kids will also love this, maybe worth showing them the first 2 if they havent seen them, and although this is always going to be a kids film, i would of said this was more for the now older toy story fans!

Totally amazing, worth buying if you can get it cheap enough, bar that to hell with it and buy it for full price as its great!

9/10, great story, great laughs and amazing detailed.

I agree!

Picked up the single disc DVD from Asda for the bargain price of 8 quid but it really is a film I would have happily paid more for.

Shame on me for not going to see it at the Cinema beforeas I'm sure it would have been a lot better on the big screen.