Varg Vikernes Released

Psygnosis

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/16640-umskiptar/ I think Pitchfork dislike it the most though, awful "review" but pretty funny.

Yeah, that kind of thing was funny when it was a new thing to bash Vikernes, but it's gotten a bit old now. He's made it clear that he doesn't really give a fuck who likes his music and who doesn't. I doubt he'll be reading the reviews...

• 1 year later...
  • Paid Members

Good comment I saw on it:

"His wife bought 4 rifles and she is part of a shooting club, so he is arrested for wanting to commit a large scale terrorist attack... righto. If my wife went to buy condoms, should I be scared i'm going to be arrested for raping somebody?"

Seems like there's no evidence that he actually was planning something. Arresting him because he COULD have been plotting some mental massive terrorist attack seems awfully draconian. Also it seems daft they're linking him to Breivik when he actively went out of his way to condemn the man. The whole thing seems like a cheap way for the French authorities to give themselves a pat on the back. I'll be watching with interest.

No, that isn't a good comment at all, it's beyond stupid.

Best thing about this is finding out his real name is Kristian and that he is a fucking immigrant. What an absolute prick this fucker is. The hero worship he gets as a person is hilarious.

No, that isn't a good comment at all, it's beyond stupid.

Best thing about this is finding out his real name is Kristian and that he is a fucking immigrant. What an absolute prick this fucker is. The hero worship he gets as a person is hilarious.

Pretty much what I was gonna post but you put it perfectly

• Paid Members
Also it seems daft they're linking him to Breivik when he actively went out of his way to condemn the man.

They seem to have pretty similar outlooks aside from a quibble over who specifically should be murdered, so it's not that daft. Going out of his way to condemn the most negative example of his branch of ideology is a straightforward PR move, and it's pretty transparent considering what he's condemned him for is killing the wrong kind of innocent people.

The statement made by the French interior minister, Manuel Valls is like something straight out of 1984;

This individual, close to the neo-Nazi movement, was likely to conduct a major terrorist act

It'll be interesting to see if he is jailed because the authorities thought he may have been thinking about committing a criminal act. Absolutely laughable.

• Paid Members

I don't see anything scary about that statement. People are jumping to the conclusion that he has been arrested with no proof he was going to do anything. Until that is actually proven its just a pretty much run of the mill 'Man on release has fucked up' story

Archived