Varg Vikernes Released

Psygnosis

I wonder if he'll now follow up on the worst ambient albums known to man that he recorded the last time he was getting bummed.

Hoi! I liked those albums, although I'm beginning to fear it was partly due to being a clueless adolescent who just didn't have a clue, although that might just be Black Metal in general.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

76557_403221493132474_820416979_n.jpg

Well that's his wife released now. They have until Sunday to hold Varg at which point I can't see anything else other than him being released without charge. If that's true then it's rather scary how someone can be arrested and held in custody with little-to-no evidence against them.

To be fair, they really have no choice but to keep an eye on him. Have you read some of the stuff he comes away with on his website? The actual Burzum site is pretty extreme, but he also writes virtually all of the material for this site as well.

I doubt he's actually up to much, as he seems the type who likes to pontificate from the safety of his laptop, and hang out in his private gardens wearing camo gear and shit, all of which is fine by me. He's breaking no laws, so fair play to him.

He will be watched by authorities though, that's for sure. Is that fair? Maybe not, but that's the world we live in now.

Put it this way, if the authorities didn't keep an eye on him, and then he went on a Brevik style killing spree, everyone would be all "why weren't the authorities keeping tabs on him?"

And, honestly, he looks the type.

Put it this way, if the authorities didn't keep an eye on him, and then he went on a Brevik style killing spree, everyone would be all "why weren't the authorities keeping tabs on him?"

Exactly, which is why he'll always be in the spotlight. He'll be loving it though, and will no doubt he firing up his laptop as soon as he gets back home.

And, honestly, he looks the type.

In the same way that every middle-eastern guy with a beard "looks the type" I guess? :confused:

I think the fact that he's writing his blog in that fucking font means he deserves to be detained and sectioned. Wank.

Ugh, had to look at it, didn't I? Still, it did have this gem.

On Friday there was a train accident in a Parisian suburb (i. e. an area populated mostly by immigrants),

So, his neck of the woods, then?

So, his neck of the woods, then?

You do know that he isn't a nationalist, don't you? I mean, I'm not going to defend anything he's said, but he's very much pro-European and anti Jewish and Islamic.

I doubt he sees much wrong with fellow white Europeans moving between "white European" countries, so to speak. A mental logic no doubt, but I think that's how he sees it. Immigration from non-European nations is what irks him.

Christianity was created by a Jew. What religion was Mohammed in his early years?

Yeah, I should probably have said Zionists there I think? He basically believes it was created by evil Jews in order to manipulate and destroy the white race.

Archived