What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

Where can one watch Line Of Duty from the beginning? Some folks at work have been banging on about it recently so I've been meaning to give it a go. Had a look on iPlayer but its only got the new series. Is it going to have to be a dodgy torrent job? 

PM me your email.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Harrms Best Touchscreen Italian Nappa Genuine Leather Gloves for men's Texting Driving Cashmere Lining https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LZVSXPH/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_b.wbzbA4JXAN0

Voila! I happen to have bought some recently.... (ignore the fact that they promote texting whilst driving).

Added to my Christmas list!

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, johnnyboy said:
  Line of Duty speculation rather than spoiler (Hide contents)

Maybe a touch spoilery

Realised it may be spoilery speculation if you haven't seen all of series 4 (Hide contents)

It's going to destroy me if it turns out that Hastings is a bent copper in a future series.

I'm with you there, fella. That bit at the end seemed a touch to odd to not be noted. But I feel would be jumping the shark to do that[\spoiler]

all in all though, another top notch finale

Hastings from LOD is my favourite police show character ever. When he's giving out to people during interviews it sounds like Jim McDonald from Corrie became a copper.

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, DCW said:

Hastings from LOD is my favourite police show character ever. When he's giving out to people during interviews it sounds like Jim McDonald from Corrie became a copper.

Yeah, easily my favourite character - especially this last series.

"When my officer wakes up, he'll have a tale to tell. Then we'll see what's what."

LOD.png

23 hours ago, Abe Mikkel said:

Any one been watching the new episodes of Prison Break? What are your thoughts? 

Im struggling to get into it, I know it's always been far fetched, but this is like S4 too far fetched. 

I'm watching it. Not liking it as much as I liked the original four seasons, but I think it is good enough viewing if you are a fan of the series. It's good to see the series back and nice to see some of the characters again. I do agree though that I am also not as into it as I would like, but I'm still enjoying watching it.

Started watching Hannibal last week (at last) and I would recommend it to anyone who has not seen it. A great series and really liking it from what I have watched so far.

Flicking through freeview yesterday, I came across Chessboxing. It's was the weirdest and funniest things I've ever seen,

11 rounds, 6 rounds of chess and 5 rounds of boxing. Switching alternatively. Win either via KO in boxing or winning in Chess.

On 30/04/2017 at 10:23 PM, SpursRiot2012 said:

I'm waiting for the new series of Line of Duty to hit Netflix. Any idea when that will be?

In other news, the new season of OITNB leaked after Netflix refused to pay a hacker not to release it. 

They haven't even got series 3 of LOD yet 😞

2 hours ago, jasmith85 said:

Flicking through freeview yesterday, I came across Chessboxing. It's was the weirdest and funniest things I've ever seen,

11 rounds, 6 rounds of chess and 5 rounds of boxing. Switching alternatively. Win either via KO in boxing or winning in Chess.

Which channel? What time? Is there a boxset?