What have you been watching on (proper scripted) telly?

Dynamite Duane

tiger_rick: I did. It was alright. The performances are fine, but I found the whole family vote bargaining very contrived and unrealistic. Too much of it feels rote for me. I'll watch the series to the end, but I'd be very surprised if it ended up being really good.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

Watched an Only Fools episode last night. I recorded it from the afternoon repeats on the Beeb because I wanted to see if it was the original uncut version (It wasn't. Boo). It had Rodney saying "You bastard" in it. That OK at 2pm?

• Paid Members

The other night I noticed that in the episode with the Ethnic Tours, Del has a calender on the wall near the kitchen door, and there's a blurry censor spot over whatever picture was on it.

They didn't do that with Porridge!

• Paid Members

Anyone watching the new Boardwalk Empire series? I'll keep things spoiler free.

So far so good, I'm halfway through episode 2. Chuffed to see Stephen Root join the cast- I've liked him in anything I've seen him in (especially Office Space). Rosetti also looks like an interesting character. And if that singer/dancer/actress character can get her kit off every episode, then happy days.

I really do hate Margaret though. What a vacuum of a character. Fuck her right off.

It was alright. The performances are fine, but I found the whole family vote bargaining very contrived and unrealistic. Too much of it feels rote for me. I'll watch the series to the end, but I'd be very surprised if it ended up being really good.

Shut the fuck up, dickhead. The third episode was great!