UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Angle went 3 times at King of the Ring 2001, vs Christian, Edge and then the street fight with Shane. Think they were all a fair length as well. Christian was shortish but surely the other two were given a bit of time?

44:38 in total. 08:17, 10:21, 26:00.

Didn't Bret and Michaels go longer than Reys 62 mins at WrestleMania XII? How long did the restart go, was it less than 2? Must be close.

1:01:52 to Rey's 1:02:12

What about the Rock/HHH Iron Man Match, if you include all the shenanigans afterwards with Undertaker?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the longest match bit. Obviously that was an hour too.

Edited by Max Power

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see the longest match bit. Obviously that was an hour too.

Gorilla Monsoon claimed on a episode of All American Wrestling when talking to Johnny Pollo (Raven) that his longest match was 2 hours.

Was that legit as ive heard Flair claim he did a 2 hr match once but cant find a shed of proof anywhere.

Edited by iamthedoctor

• Paid Members

Monsoon would have died doing two hours.

As far as I know, the Rumble that Rey won was the longest WWE match since Sammartino-Morales at Shea Stadium which was 65 minutes (announced as 75.)

Watching my way through WCW Worldwide from 1995 at the minute, currently in September and the build up to Fall Brawl & War Games.

Last one I watched had an interview with Sting, Savage, Vader & Hogan as they were to team at War Games. However a message came across the bottom of the screen saying due to circumstances beyond our control Vader wont be appearing at War Games and Luger would be replacing him.

Whats the story there or was that around the time of his backstage fight with Orndorff?

Who's wrestled for the longest on a PPV then? I remember Benoit wrestled 3 times in one evening on PPV, that must have tallied up.

Hhh did 3 matches in that ppv when he faced orton and umaga and someone else for wwe title didnt he?

Btw did benoit ever face daniel bryan anywhere?

Who's wrestled for the longest on a PPV then? I remember Benoit wrestled 3 times in one evening on PPV, that must have tallied up.

Hhh did 3 matches in that ppv when he faced orton and umaga and someone else for wwe title didnt he?

Btw did benoit ever face daniel bryan anywhere?

No Mercy 2007.

Triple H defeated Randy Orton for the WWE Championship.

Triple H defeated Umaga to retain the WWE Championship.

Randy Orton defeated Triple H for the WWE Championship in a last man standing match.

Could this be the only time a guy has had 3 title matches in a night?

• Paid Members
Watching my way through WCW Worldwide from 1995 at the minute, currently in September and the build up to Fall Brawl & War Games.

Last one I watched had an interview with Sting, Savage, Vader & Hogan as they were to team at War Games. However a message came across the bottom of the screen saying due to circumstances beyond our control Vader wont be appearing at War Games and Luger would be replacing him.

Whats the story there or was that around the time of his backstage fight with Orndorff?

Spot on - fired for the fight.

• Paid Members
No Mercy 2007.

Randy Orton defeated Triple H for the WWE Championship in a last man standing match.

On the May 8th 2000 Raw, Chris Jericho defended the Intercontinental title three times. He defeated Kurt Angle by submission and Big Show by count-out, then finally lost the title back to Chris Benoit when self-appointed special ref Triple H fucked him over.

No Mercy 2007.

On the May 8th 2000 Raw, Chris Jericho defended the Intercontinental title three times. He defeated Kurt Angle by submission and Big Show by count-out, then finally lost the title back to Chris Benoit when self-appointed special ref Triple H fucked him over.

Must have missed that one, will check it out.

We've discussed this before, but I can't remember the answer. Who has wrestled on the most PPVs in a row? Only counting the proper ones, not Rebellion etc. I think The Rock was on them all from Badd Blood (October 1997) to WrestleMania X-Seven (March 2001). Is he the record holder?

We've discussed this before, but I can't remember the answer. Who has wrestled on the most PPVs in a row? Only counting the proper ones, not Rebellion etc. I think The Rock was on them all from Badd Blood (October 1997) to WrestleMania X-Seven (March 2001). Is he the record holder?

Didn't Hercules wrestle in an amazing amount of PPVs - something like Wrestlemania 3 until Survivor Series '91.

Didn't Hercules wrestle in an amazing amount of PPVs - something like Wrestlemania 3 until Survivor Series '91.

That'd only be about half of what The Rock did from 97-2001 though. Five Manias, Survivors and SummerSlams, and four Rumbles for Herc. Hang on, Hogan would've been on all of them as well, surely, and more before and after.