UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

They were going to hire him in 1997, but Bruce Prichard didn't like his attitude. Especially when they found out WCW released him because he wouldnt do a job for Jackie. Also, he's always had the reputation of a twat who sucks up to those in power (Russo, Nash etc) and a lot of the WCW staff WWF hired like Arn Anderson and Fit Finlay probably hated him as well.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

There was a UK show called Indypendence Day. That may have been the worst show name ever.

Even more so considering it was the name for a 2-day event...

(pendantry alert) They realized that quite a bit before the actual shows, and renamed the first show "Eve of Indypendence" with the second show being the "day" of Indypendence Day. Both nights were quite enjoyable I thought, although I thought Spud & The Models vs Moralez & Hubba Bubba Lucha was better than any of the matches involving the (cough) "big names."

They were going to hire him in 1997, but Bruce Prichard didn't like his attitude. Especially when they found out WCW released him because he wouldnt do a job for Jackie.

And yet bizarrely when he came back and they made him do that job to Jackie anyway, they then proceeded to reward him with a brief TV title run. Typical WCW. "Hah, after we job him to a woman, we'll saddle him with only the third best heavyweight singles title. That'll put him in his place."

• Paid Members

All I can find is that the match was in December 2009, so it's a fair bet that it was to build up something at TLC. And Morrison's doing indies here and there, I think someone over here's got him booked for later in the year.

On the Sky Sports EPG, Smackdown is listed under two different names "Smackdown" and "Late Night Smackdown". Is there any difference between them at all? Is Late Night the US broadcast and the normal Smackdown an edited pre-watershed version to take out weapon shots and things?

On the Sky Sports EPG, Smackdown is listed under two different names "Smackdown" and "Late Night Smackdown". Is there any difference between them at all? Is Late Night the US broadcast and the normal Smackdown an edited pre-watershed version to take out weapon shots and things?

Got it in one, that's exactly what they are mate

• Paid Members

Hi there!

I remember watching a TNA clip a few months ago of Zema Ion (Is that it? Haven't watched TNA in years) accidently crippling somebody doing a flying move to the outside and landing on a guy. How is that guy now? Has he managed to regain feeling yet? Thanks!

P.S. Sorry. Couldn't remember the injured guy's name.

• Paid Members
Hi there!

I remember watching a TNA clip a few months ago of Zema Ion (Is that it? Haven't watched TNA in years) accidently crippling somebody doing a flying move to the outside and landing on a guy. How is that guy now? Has he managed to regain feeling yet? Thanks!

P.S. Sorry. Couldn't remember the injured guy's name.

Jesse Sorensen, he should be back around early 2013, if he's sensible and doesn't rush about.