UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members
So, I stumbled across this on Youtube and I had to ask. Whereabouts did this air? I've seen the censored version on TV, but surely WWE would censor this if it came out on DVD too.

Im sure WWF released a video with this on. Could be wrong though. Steve Austin said "motherfucker" and "fuck" a few times on his "Uncensored" and "Hell Yeah" videos and Triple H and the rest of them were swearing their loafs off on the DX video from 1998. WWF seemed to push the button a bit further on their VHS releases back then for the edgy characters. I remember my Mam buying me a WCW Kevin Nash/Ric Flair double pack and the DX video from Woolies during the last day before I broke up for my Summer holiday when I was at school. I swear, I dont think i've had a shag or anything close to being as enjoyable in my adult life thats topped the moment of popping those videos.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
So, I stumbled across this on Youtube and I had to ask. Whereabouts did this air? I've seen the censored version on TV, but surely WWE would censor this if it came out on DVD too.

Im sure WWF released a video with this on. Could be wrong though. Steve Austin said "motherfucker" and "fuck" a few times on his "Uncensored" and "Hell Yeah" videos and Triple H and the rest of them were swearing their loafs off on the DX video from 1998. WWF seemed to push the button a bit further on their VHS releases back then for the edgy characters. I remember my Mam buying me a WCW Kevin Nash/Ric Flair double pack and the DX video from Woolies during the last day before I broke up for my Summer holiday when I was at school. I swear, I dont think i've had a shag or anything close to being as enjoyable in my adult life thats topped the moment of popping those videos.

You're right. It aired uncensored on the Triple H 'My Time' video, which also featured HHH saying 'You want me to shoot, I'm going to fucking shoot'.

As it's the season finale of NXT next week, I quite fancy avoiding the spoilers until I can watch it on SKY.

I usually SKY+ it on Monday nights before Raw but I'm wondering if it is shown on TV over here sooner than that time (6 days after airing in the US)?

• Paid Members
As it's the season finale of NXT next week, I quite fancy avoiding the spoilers until I can watch it on SKY.

I usually SKY+ it on Monday nights before Raw but I'm wondering if it is shown on TV over here sooner than that time (6 days after airing in the US)?

Thursday night on one of the Sky sports channels, usually fairly late.

• Paid Members

With the 900th Raw coming up I was wondering who has appeared on the most episodes since the debut in 1993, off the top of my head i'd imagine it'd be Jerry Lawler because hes been on pretty much every week since the debut except for his year long departure over the Kat's firing. I think Vince would be up there, but hes taken a good few on screen breaks over the years since stopping commentating.

With the 900th Raw coming up I was wondering who has appeared on the most episodes since the debut in 1993, off the top of my head i'd imagine it'd be Jerry Lawler because hes been on pretty much every week since the debut except for his year long departure over the Kat's firing. I think Vince would be up there, but hes taken a good few on screen breaks over the years since stopping commentating.

Lawler would be good bet. Id also bet Triple H has wrestled on more episodes of Raw than anyone else.