UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Would there be any interest in a Survivor Series match review thread in the style of the Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble ones we've had on the forum before? We could divvy up the 29 shows and pick one match from the one we've been assigned to write about?

I wouldn't mind organising this if enough people were game, just thought it might be a bit of fun in anticipation of this year's event! 

Any more takers? If there are only three of us it might be a bit laborious..

• Paid Members

I was reading a review for TNA Turning Point 2004 earlier and they mentioned some TNA wrestlers trying to give WWE wrestlers balloons and cake. 

I vaguely remember something happening around then, what was the whole story? It all seems very silly. 

220px-Graham_Chapman_Colonel.jpg

• Paid Members

Abyss, Road Dogg, Konnan, that lass with the glasses and big tits and Norman Pace turned up at the filming of the 2005 west side story rumble advert.

They were trying to be all cutting edge and took along balloons and a tray of cookies claiming to welcome WWE onto there turf. They wanted to look cool for the impact zone troglodytes.

They got footage of rey waving at K-Dogg, face blurred natch.

On the night they had a Vince and HHH comedy act trying to smash the footage with a sledgehammer.

It was shit and made TNA look like a second rate group of twats.

Edited by Tommy!

WWE were filming the advert for the 2005 Royal Rumble (the homage to West Side Story) at the same studio were the impact zone is. Some TNA guys tried to mingle with the WWE guys with cake, balloons and a camera crew. I want to say that Shane 'HA-HA Cut The Fucking Music!' Douglas (who was doing the role of backstage interviewer at the time for TNA), Abyss in full gimmick attire and (I think) Eric Young were the guys involved. The WWE guys in the video were Eddie Guererro and Rey Mysterio but their faces were blurred

Edit- pretty much what Tommy! said, but I couldn't remember everyone involved as it's been over ten years since I've seen it

Edited by WyattSheepMask