UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

I have really been enjoying World of Pro Wrestling on FreeSports.  However, I recorded last Friday's episode which was delayed by the pool and I ended up missing the end of it.

Does anybody know if this episode will be repeated?  I recorded the Sunday repeat but it turned out to be the previous week's episode (Episode 3).

Ok so something has been bothering me way more than it should recently and I’m wondering if anyone has any background. That thing is WWE “superfans” 

Does anybody know how these dudes always get the same seats opposite the hard camera every single week?! You know the ones, bloke in green t shirt, dude with long hair and the dude who used to wear a squared circle t shirt every show. I mean that fucker was even at raw in Manchester a few weeks ago, same spot opposite the hard camera! Anybody know what the deal with these guys are? I even went on twitter a while back and asked said guy above. His answer ( I can’t recall exactly what he said) was almost comical, needless to say I wouldn’t get the real answer from the source. Do they have photos of the new day triple teaming Steph or something to get these seats?

4 hours ago, Armitage Shanks said:

I did google it, but it was coming up with stuff about a Paul Bearer being dead.

Thanks - why did he think Mysterio may be dead? 

He was feuding with him in and around GAB, including kidnapping him at one point, they teased that it might have been his old mask in the sack he carried around until one show he opened it and pulled out Mysterio’s hence the ‘is he alive or dead’ nonsense 

OK, random question.

Did any UK promotions have TV/satellite deals in the late 80s? One of my earliest memories as a fan of the graps was watching a tape which had some Brit wres on. I think the promotion was called WAR, but I'm not entirely sure.

There was also an old bloke playing a cockney mob boss and it all looked a bit grim and dingy. One of wrestlers left a rose on the chest of his victim after getting the win.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...