UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Loads has been written about Mania 22 getting chopped up from potentially the best Mania ever due to Eddy dying and Batista getting hurt but on Mania 23.... if Hunter hadn't gotten injured and wrestled Cena again, do any Observer readers recall what the original plan for Shawn would have been?

1 minute ago, air_raid said:

Loads has been written about Mania 22 getting chopped up from potentially the best Mania ever due to Eddy dying and Batista getting hurt but on Mania 23.... if Hunter hadn't gotten injured and wrestled Cena again, do any Observer readers recall what the original plan for Shawn would have been?

He was originally going to be in the battle of the billionaires match on Trumps side with King Booker being on Vince’s side.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

He was originally going to be in the battle of the billionaires match on Trumps side with King Booker being on Vince’s side.

Huh. Bizarre.

Weirdest ever Mania for use of the best heels. Edge and Orton slumming it in Money In The Bank really didn't resonate for me.

• Paid Members
6 hours ago, simonworden said:

As it's come up, what were the plans for Big Dave at Mania 22?

Orton.

Triple H v Cena

Batista v Orton

Angle v Taker

Shawn v Eddy

...... fuck.

Edited by air_raid

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, air_raid said:

Orton.

Triple H v Cena

Batista v Orton

Angle v Taker

Shawn v Eddy

...... fuck.

FWIW, I asked Michaels about that in an interview and he said he was never told anything about wrestling Guerrero. He pretty much said he asked to have a match where he wouldn't have the pressure to do a match of the year, which is why the Vince match worked so well.

• Paid Members

Did any animals of any kind appear on WWF/E TV again after Jack Tunney banned the big, fuck off King Cobra in 1991? Was that an actual WWF law that was stuck to? I've got a weird feeling Jake was back in 1996 though. Can anybody help? Thanks!