UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

What did Jake Roberts do in 1991 when he started using the Cobra (when he turned heel) when he beat job guys? Disgustingly lack of footage from around this time. Obviously he's not putting it on them, but does he get it out or something?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Is anybody here going to WWE Royal Rumble 2019, Chase Field, Phoenix, AZ? 

If you want tickets, travel packages are available now royalrumbletravel.com or if you'd rather buy tickets separately then you can go onto ticketmaster.com and use the pre-sale passwords of WWERUMBLE or ROYAL1 

When buying a rumble ticket, you get the option of buying an NXT Takeover, Raw and Smackdown ticket for about $220 for all 3 shows, blocks 101-103, lower bowl.

The same seat, each night, for all 3 shows. 

Hope this helps 

Edited by Million$Body
Typo

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Maikeru said:

Do the DVDs on the WWE Network, e.g. Macho Man: The Randy Savage Story, Bret Hart Dungeon Collection etc, include the matches from said DVDs or just the documentaries?

The Randy Savage Story is the documentary which was the main DVD feature. The Dungeon Collection DVD was a "its the matches" release so it's 2 hours of matches interspersed with the brief links of Bret explaining why he picked them.

As a general rule if the DVD was "disc 1 documentary, 2 and/or 3 matches" set then the feature that plays in Beyond The Ring is the documentary.

15 hours ago, air_raid said:

The Randy Savage Story is the documentary which was the main DVD feature. The Dungeon Collection DVD was a "its the matches" release so it's 2 hours of matches interspersed with the brief links of Bret explaining why he picked them.

As a general rule if the DVD was "disc 1 documentary, 2 and/or 3 matches" set then the feature that plays in Beyond The Ring is the documentary.

Thanks, so it's still worth buying the DVDs then. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Maikeru said:

Thanks, so it's still worth buying the DVDs then. 

If you want quick and easy access to all the selected matches without trawling through the Network's different menus to view them, yes. Though personally I only ever cherry pick matches from the other discs anyway if they're ones I haven't seen a million times, if I like the wrestler enough to have bought their DVD then I probably *have* seen the matches a million times so....... if the Network has the doc, I wouldn't bother buying the DVD set. YMMV.

10 hours ago, air_raid said:

If you want quick and easy access to all the selected matches without trawling through the Network's different menus to view them, yes. Though personally I only ever cherry pick matches from the other discs anyway if they're ones I haven't seen a million times, if I like the wrestler enough to have bought their DVD then I probably *have* seen the matches a million times so....... if the Network has the doc, I wouldn't bother buying the DVD set. YMMV.

Most of the line up for The Randy Savage Story DVD isn't on the network though (it's a fiver on Amazon so thinking it might be worth picking up):

Intercontinental Championship Match
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat
Superstars • November 22, 1986

Lumberjack Match for the Intercontinental Championship
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Bruno Sammartino
Boston Garden • February 7, 1987

Intercontinental Championship Match
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat
Maple Leaf Gardens • February 15, 1987

“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. “The King” Harley Race
Philadelphia, PA • September 18, 1987

Six-Man Tag Team Steel Cage Match
“Macho Man” Randy Savage & Strike Force vs. Honky Tonk Man & The Hart Foundation
Boston Garden • March 5, 1988

WWE Championship Match
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. “Million Dollar Man” Ted DiBiase
Boston Garden • July 9, 1988

Harlem Street Fight for the WWE Championship
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Bad News Brown
Hamilton, Ontario • January 16, 1989

WWE Championship Match
Hulk Hogan vs. “Macho Man” Randy Savage
Madison Square Garden • April 24, 1989

“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. “Rowdy” Roddy Piper
Miami, FL • January 22, 1990

WWE Championship Match
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Shawn Michaels
Munich, Germany • April 14, 1992

WWE Championship Match
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. The Ultimate Warrior
SummerSlam • August 31, 1992

WWE Championship Match
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair
Prime Time Wrestling • September 14, 1992

WCW Television Championship Match
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Arn Anderson
WCW Saturday Night • January 28, 1995

Steel Cage Match for the WCW Championship
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair
WCW Superbrawl VI • February 11, 1996

Las Vegas Sudden Death Match
“Macho Man” Randy Savage vs. Diamond Dallas Page
WCW Halloween Havoc • October 26, 1997

Hi all, Does anyone know if there is somekind of English language guide to Drago gate around? Its always been my favorite promotion to see live but I am often lost. looking to get back into it after a long absence and understanding whats going on or choosing a good starting place would be great. Thanks if anyone can help.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Cheapheat said:

Hi all, Does anyone know if there is somekind of English language guide to Drago gate around? Its always been my favorite promotion to see live but I am often lost. looking to get back into it after a long absence and understanding whats going on or choosing a good starting place would be great. Thanks if anyone can help.

Here's a really helpful guide posted to Reddit earlier this month. Also includes a few other links to guide you on your way!

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/9kr9qe/a_rough_guide_to_dragon_gate_contains_spoilers/