UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

• Paid Members

Austin went one better with four PPV wins at;

SummerSlam 98

In Your House: Rock Bottom

Fully Loaded 99

Judgement Day 2001

Did Foley do it as well? He beat Taker at King Of The Ring and SummerSlam in 96. Any other PPVs he beat him on?

Austin went one better with four PPV wins at;

SummerSlam 98

In Your House: Rock Bottom

Fully Loaded 99

Judgement Day 2001

Did Foley do it as well? He beat Taker at King Of The Ring and SummerSlam in 96. Any other PPVs he beat him on?

I thought he did with Buried Alive 96 what with UT getting buried, but turns out UT won that one as well.

• Paid Members

I don't believe so.

Kane beat Undertaker on three PPVs in a row in 2010.

• Paid Members

Ambrose was definitely announced at the US Champion at Mania, and I'm fairly sure he had it with him - it's just that with the way the entrances were set out (and interspersed with a video package), you never saw The Shield when they weren't surrounded by people, so it wasn't clear. You catch a quick glimpse of it held down by his side in one hand when they very first come out, I think.

When Warrior retired Savage at Wrestlemania 7, was the original plan for him to stay out of the ring for a lot longer than he did? What was Savage's health like at this point and throughout the 90s?

Edited by Vice