UKFF Questions Thread V2

neil

Why was Shane McMahon and Jim Cornette (Who did Sunday Night Heat at the time) doing commentary on Raw the week before Breakdown in September 1998, rather than JR and King?

Ross and Lawler were filming 'Man on the Moon' at the time in Los Angeles, so that's why they missed the show.

• Paid Members
Is there a website with a complete calendar of live wrestling shows, preferably in the States? I'm in New York in August and wouldn't mind seeing some wrestling if there's anything good there.

This one is decent...

Edited by Catfish Jake

• Paid Members
Wrestlemania 23 question.

Who is the UKFF'er who has his "UKFF" sign visible in the crowd during the "Money in the Bank" grapple-bout? Thanks!

That'll be me, I reckon... Orange and black?

Does anyone know when the Intercontinental Title changed belts? Was there a story to it or did they just introduce the new one?

Cheers.

i may be wrong in this but i believe the change came about during the austin/rock feud where austin took the belt hostage then threw it over a bridge into a river or lake, around late 97

• Paid Members

It was still around for a while following that. It changed along with the WWF title changing following Austins Wrestlemania XIV WWF title win on the Raw following. I read on here i think, a while back that the IC belt was changed to be half the size of the new WWF World belt or something.

Is there a website with a complete calendar of live wrestling shows, preferably in the States? I'm in New York in August and wouldn't mind seeing some wrestling if there's anything good there.

This one is decent...

Brilliant, cheers. Unfortunately, no wrestling in New York while I'm there.

This one is decent...

Brilliant, cheers. Unfortunately, no wrestling in New York while I'm there.

Still 5 months to go. New York is loaded with indy shows, so the chances of something being announced between now and then is high I reckon.

Did Bobby Heenan ever get offered the chance to go back to the WWF while he was in WCW?

I've read that he wanted to come back when he was released by WCW but just wondered if there was ever the possibility of him returning before, I've also read that he hated working at WCW from just after a few months of him being there, so thought he might have tried to come back.

• Paid Members
Wrestlemania 23 question.

Who is the UKFF'er who has his "UKFF" sign visible in the crowd during the "Money in the Bank" grapple-bout? Thanks!

That'll be me, I reckon... Orange and black?

Yeah, it was. You're more visible during the Undertaker vs Batista grapple-match. Good stuff!

Edited by bAzTNM#1