The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

I also read the whole thing on my phone, although I reckon its ruined my eyesight and I'll be sending Millard the bill for some bottle-end glasses and a white stick.

Hey, here's one I don't think we've mentioned before:

This girl went missing from a hotel in Los Angeles: this was the last footage of her, from the hotel's elevator camera:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQcTuTXpj3c

The bit at 2 minutes is particularly weird.

A few weeks later her body is found decomposing in the rooftop water tank 'after guests had complained about low water pressure and water that "tasted funny"'.

What I find really freaky is how similar this is in some ways to the film Dark Water.  And also, that hotel was where The Black Dahlia was staying before she was murdered, so the place has a history.

Sleep well!!

Edited by Loki

• Paid Members

I think we did discuss it. I've definitely discussed it somewhere, and this is my main fortean outlet.

It's going to stay a mystery, that one, because the only person that absolutely knows what happens is dead. Whether there was a ghost there, she had mental health problems, or was high on something, we aren't ever going to know.

• Paid Members

Well to carry on from the basiago post a few pages back.

I have made it though the 6 hour youtube video.

The guy is clearly telling what he deems to be the truth, he recounts everything in fine detail and more or less stands for 6 hours talking about time travel, and his trip to Mars. So i thought his book would be a good read. Alas he has not done a book so i thought i would ask him via face book.

Funny enough he private messaged me and told me he has 2 books coming out soon.

He is clearly not mad, so i have to stick to my first thought that he was used in some kind of experiment into implanted memory's as a child

Edited by quote the raven

• Paid Members

I mean he is not mad, as in what you would expect, IE wearing a tin hat and muttering to himself doing blogs on the government tracking him down ect.

He  is a Vancouver, Washington lawyer for god sake he he cant be that mad. He seems to win most of his cases to.

​Very strange story all round

• Paid Members

Its possible he made it all up and started to pedel it, its a hell of a liar that can speak for 6 hours on his feet making it up as he went along. Then having to repeat alot of the lies over and over again.

I still think he believes everything thing he is saying, be that be thoigh being a fantasist or from something else.  

Edited by quote the raven

It's going to stay a mystery, that one, because the only person that absolutely knows what happens is dead. Whether there was a ghost there, she had mental health problems, or was high on something, we aren't ever going to know.

We can dismiss one of those options fairly easily, mind.
Yeah no drugs were found in her system. Edited by The King Of Swing

We can dismiss one of those options fairly easily, mind.
Yeah no drugs were found in her system.

:laugh:

Its possible he made it all up and started to pedel it, its a hell of a liar that can speak for 6 hours on his feet making it up as he went along. Then having to repeat alot of the lies over and over again.

No it's not.  It's just learning lines.  Actors do it all the time.  And the more you repeat them, the more ingrained they become.

I saw Bob Dean talk many years ago for hours and hours, incredibly lucidly and with great poise and integrity, and he was spinning a great big load of cobblers, bless him.  And David Icke makes a living from making up ridiculous shit and repeating it.

• 1 month later...

It's 2015 gents. Thought I'd bump what's easily my favourite thread on the forum. I'm hoping this year for some form of discovery or revelation with science or aliens that we haven't had. What would you love to see this year?

For me it would be proof of life somewhere, even on Mars if it was there a long time ago.