The Fortean/paranormal/conspiracy thread

Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

My favourite bit:

So it is fine and non-controversial for them to use war as entertainment for the young and others, with all the potential impact on their minds and perceptions about war and violence

While an advert for 'Forge of Empires' sit on the left hand side of the page :laugh:

My favourite bit:

So it is fine and non-controversial for them to use war as entertainment for the young and others, with all the potential impact on their minds and perceptions about war and violence

While an advert for 'Forge of Empires' sit on the left hand side of the page :laugh:

I noticed that too and had a bit of a chuckle.

Just in case people thought David Icke was just a harmless loon,

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/72935-t...gure-david-icke

Icke classily publishing private email addresses of employees at Sega for his lunatic followers to bombard.

I'm not sure if there are many people who do believe that.

I find him harmless personally but that's because I can see through all of the shite and pick out what's good.

But if you take him completely literally yes what he say's can be dangerous. He's a bit like Christianity in that respect.

• Paid Members

It's a shame because he's actually a lovely bloke and if you didn't know who he was you wouldn't think anything negative of him. I will happily listen to him and his theories because they fascinate me but that doesn't mean I believe it's the truth. I think a lot of his 'strange' followers should start thinking for themselves a lot more, something which David says the human race should do more of so you'd think some of them wouldn't be so extreme.

Just in case people thought David Icke was just a harmless loon,

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/72935-t...gure-david-icke

Icke classily publishing private email addresses of employees at Sega for his lunatic followers to bombard.

Icke's a bit out there, that's for sure, but I'm personally more worried about "harmless loons" like Boris Johnson who actually have a say in how shit is run in this country.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

It's a shame because he's actually a lovely bloke

Apart from the rabid Antisemitism.It's been a little while since Duane was banned and we tackled conspiracy nutters. Here's a few quotes.

What are you doing to uncover the pedophile networks preying on our children? Nothing. What are you doing to help people wake up from the facist control system that enslaves them? Nothing.

You have no idea what goes on

Edited by Astro Hollywood

Guy Z doesn't like you very much does he?Thing is, you're on to a loser with this one. There probably WAS a small conspiracy around Saville, and it probably DOES have something to do with the old boys networks like the masons (if he was one) or whatever.So as far as conspiracy theorists are concerned, the uncovering of one conspiracy automatically validates everything they've ever thought about the world. And they're not the only ones - the rest of the press have the knives out for the BBC over this, even though this all took place in the 70s and 80s. this obviously proves that the Beeb is run by lefty paedos.

• Paid Members

I don't think Draztro Hollywoy's intention was to win or lose - merely to stir up a nest of retarded hornets. And it worked - in terms of hits on his blog, the numbers for tinfoil hatters and genuine readers show up just the same as each other.

• Moderators

Loki's right that the fact there was a cover-up has the Icke disciples frothing at the mouth, but it's inspired a mad fervor in throwing everything at the wall. There obviously was a cover-up on some level, but these people literally believe Jimmy was an energy-sucking vampire who procured children for the elite, just like he did when he was Vlad the Impaler. (Fred West supposedly was a procurer too, but he seemed thick as fuck in that drama with McNulty) Once you get into actually arguing out the more believable, lower-level stuff with those people, you're never more than a sentence away from the Illuminati anyway, and there's nothing to do but wander around in circular arguments. By not being one of those types, I think you automatically win anyway. My years with Duane were very enlightening.A ton of weird stuff I've never heard of has come out of this, like why the Icke-types pretty much exclusively only refer to Tony Blair as either Tony B. Liar or Miranda. Someone left this in a comment:

In 1983, at Bow Street Magistrates Court, a certain

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Moderators
Of course, should you show them some piece of evidence to disprove them, then that's tainted/government/Illuminati planted evidence. You literally cannot win with these people.

Or when someone changes their mind, like former beloved hero to the conspiracy scene, Charlie Veitch, they instantly become labelled as NWO misinformation terrorists, or someone who's been brainwashed by MK Ultra. Duane couldn't get Veitch out of his sig quick enough when he did a u-turn on 911. Not a one of them thought "This bloke I've been listening to for years, buying into everything he says. Maybe he has a point?"

Does anyone know any conspiracy people in real life? I'd love to hear a few stories about chemtrail lads in the workplace, that sort of thing. Anyone know someone in the real, 3D world who's into this stuff?