Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted July 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2012 I vote for Will Self. Quote
Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted July 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 27, 2012 I thought you hated it when people voted for their Self. Quote
David Posted July 28, 2012 Posted July 28, 2012 Has anyone seen this news article? Pretty fucked up. Quote
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted July 28, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 28, 2012 (edited) Has anyone seen this news article? Pretty fucked up. Son of Sam has been locked up for years. Anyway it looks a trifle odd. A pig? Edited July 28, 2012 by Chilli_Dog Quote
King Pitcos Posted July 28, 2012 Posted July 28, 2012 Thread is here http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213521 It's brilliant. On the comments board of another site 9/11 came up recently and almost everyone agreed that it was dodgy as hell. I think the one guy that didn't was a shill as well, though I couldn't be sure. They're pretty much beyond parody. They really do refer to being overtaken by mental illness as "waking up" on there as well. Quote
David Posted July 28, 2012 Posted July 28, 2012 Anyway it looks a trifle odd. A pig? It looks as though it has human-like hands though, doesn't it? Quote
Steve Justice Posted July 28, 2012 Posted July 28, 2012 Anyway it looks a trifle odd. A pig? It looks as though it has human-like hands though, doesn't it? Zackly! Half man, half bear, half pig. Manbearpig. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 29, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 29, 2012 Cool. Anyway, it turned out to be a rat. Quote
David Posted July 29, 2012 Posted July 29, 2012 Anyway, it turned out to be a rat. A rat? You got a link to that info? Would make for interesting reading to see how a rat can end up that size. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 29, 2012 Paid Members Posted July 29, 2012 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20...-shoe-shop.html I read it in Metro, but that was the top link from Googling. Worth noting that when you include the tail, "three foot" isn't that big. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted August 3, 2012 Awards Moderator Posted August 3, 2012 They totally found the Loch Ness Monster, you guys Quote
Steve Justice Posted August 3, 2012 Posted August 3, 2012 They totally found the Loch Ness Monster, you guys Jesus fucking Christ. I never would have believed it until I saw the evidence myself, and I'm absolutely speechless. You read the Daily Mail? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.