Paid Members Dead Mike Posted October 24, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 24, 2012 What the fuck does he talk about for all those hours though? It's probably just a live rendition of those awful Youtube videos that go on for a year. This is what I'm interested in. I assumed it'd be like 'An Unconvienient Truth' with loads of powerpoint and some funnies thrown in to keep it palatale for the casuals. Where did you see him Keith, The Dancehouse? Quote
David Posted October 24, 2012 Posted October 24, 2012 (edited) Bit of a strawman, because, of course not. But there's finding someone interesting, and there's managing to plough through his overlong, horrendously written books, and dropping Edited October 24, 2012 by David Quote
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted October 24, 2012 Author Moderators Posted October 24, 2012 (edited) Almost some actual reply mixed in with those well subtle burns. Never mind, eh. Harrelson also shares the smoking habits of many a everything's-a-conspiracy truth seeker. Just opening the doors of perception, ain't they? Oh man. In Googling about Woody's opinions, I came upon this. http://www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org/signatories.htm It's literally a petition from actors and musicians who believe 911 was an inside job. Rosie O'Donnell's signed, and so has Willie Nelson. I don't recognise most of them though. I'm just relieved there's nobody I like on there. Looking closer, the actual 'signees' are people nobody would ever recognise, while the more famous ones have pro-Truther lines cribbed from interviews. Edited October 24, 2012 by Astro Hollywood Quote
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted October 24, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 24, 2012 Best thing on that website: clicking "signatories", looking at the photos at the top, seeing the one on the far right and thinking "Fucking hell, Bono's signed up for this?!", then clicking it to find out it's just the keyboard player from the Corrs. Quote
David Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Unfortunately work related reasons meant I couldn't go to see David Icke. I had to give my ticket away. Quote
patiirc Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Some one has just posted this on my fb Aushwitz-Why the Gas Chambers are a myth Thought it would go in here? Quote
David Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Some one has just posted this on my fb Aushwitz-Why the Gas Chambers are a myth Thought it would go in here? One of your friends posted that? Quote
patiirc Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Some one has just posted this on my fb Aushwitz-Why the Gas Chambers are a myth Thought it would go in here? One of your friends posted that? Some one who added us on Fb did yeah. Not entirely sure if they are some one off here or not Quote
David Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 (edited) That's pretty fucked up to be honest. You may want to reconsider having someone who's willing to post that kind of shit on your Facebook. Edited October 27, 2012 by David Quote
patiirc Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 That's pretty fucked up to be honest. You may want to reconsider having someone who's willing to post that kind of shit on your Facebook. I have. I assumed it was Duane, given that the person who posts this stuff goes on about a similar type of schtick. But I dont know for sure. Quote
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted October 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 27, 2012 Yeah, how do they basically explain off the millions of people missing? Seems absolutely insane that theory. Quote
Dirty Eddie Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Yeah, how do they basically explain off the millions of people missing? Seems absolutely insane that theory. I dunno about that. I'm starting to be swayed by the video. I mean... they don't have a photo of the actual door used on the chamber. Seems a bit fishy to me. Plus, there were no soap dispensers in the "shower room", so surely the Jews would have (and should have) realised they were being fooled. Open your eyes sheeples. Quote
Dr.PeterVenkman Posted October 27, 2012 Posted October 27, 2012 Almost some actual reply mixed in with those well subtle burns. Never mind, eh. Harrelson also shares the smoking habits of many a everything's-a-conspiracy truth seeker. Just opening the doors of perception, ain't they? Oh man. In Googling about Woody's opinions, I came upon this. http://www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org/signatories.htm It's literally a petition from actors and musicians who believe 911 was an inside job. Rosie O'Donnell's signed, and so has Willie Nelson. I don't recognise most of them though. I'm just relieved there's nobody I like on there. Looking closer, the actual 'signees' are people nobody would ever recognise, while the more famous ones have pro-Truther lines cribbed from interviews. Oh John Heard! How can someone out of my beloved After Hours be into all that bollocks? Quote
kendal mint cake Posted October 28, 2012 Posted October 28, 2012 So David, how many people were at this 'sold out' Icke gig? Quote
Paid Members Maverick Posted October 28, 2012 Paid Members Posted October 28, 2012 Unfortunately work related reasons meant I couldn't go to see David Icke. I had to give my ticket away. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.