Official Darts Thread

Dai

That japanese lad looked half decent vs the lithuanian yesterday.

2 comedy moments have come from the womens matches:

The reigning and defending torremilinos open champ - did she just challenge people sun lounger by sun lounger.

The old lass vs trina gulliver trying to play up to the crowd for a bullshot whilst gulliver has a face like thunder in the background.

Adams looked really good in the Grand Slam recently, I'd love to see him win it again.

Ted Hankey can fuck right off.

On a PDC note (boo! hiss!), what a great tournament the World Championship was this year. Top quality, close games, big upsets, quality final, and a top class champion.  Roll on Premier League.

Delighted to see Adams dumped out, and Robbo going was a surprise. My old mark Mark McGeeney is through. True story, when I played youth with him, he once insisted that he had changed him name to Mark Lee because he wanted to be Bruce Lee.

I know we don't need to hammer home how shit the BDO is but there was a 58 dart leg today. Fifty-fucking-eight. One of them threw 30 darts.

You've spent too long watching the PDC spot monkeys and don't understand the psychology of a good darts leg with rest shots.

• Moderators

Robbo going was a surprise. 

I don't think I've ever seen him win to fair. A stawart, a fine servant, but dire. But not as bad as the Swedish lad with his 72 average against your mate McGeeney. He looked like he had more in him did McGeeney, he didn't need to use it today though obviiously. Jeff Smith looked sharp as fuck though.

Amazingly, John "The Boy" Walton's game wasn't bad. 

I recall Robbo beat a teenage MVG in 2007. His game today was fucking dreadful though. I didn't see Ted's game the other night, so Robbo's game is probably the worst I have seen so far. 

Mind you, Robbo did have a broken nose from falling off a hoverboard. For those who haven't seen it - http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/darts/35235437