All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend of mine saw him tagging on All Star recently with El Ligero against the team of Robbie Dynamite & Mikey Whiplash, and he said it was one of the best tag matches he had seen for a very long time.

He was very impressed with Shadow Phoenix.

A few updates from All Stars website.....

American Avalanche (PN News) is set to appear at Butlins over the East weekend and The Embassy at Skegness on Tuesday 6 April.

Doug Williams is set to face Zebra Kid on Friday April 10 at Dorking Halls.

Website states that Zak Zodiak is set to be jetting off to the US shortly for a stint in "TNA's training operation".

Lion Kid and Mark Haskins are also set to appear at the aforementioned Dorking event and Wednesday 14 April at Gravesend.

• Paid Members
John Murphy (I think that's his name but I didn't quite catch it) bt Crazy Horse

That'd be Dave Murphy. Both guys are Robbie Brookside trainees from the Wrestleicester school.

Lion Kid and Mark Haskins are also set to appear at the aforementioned Dorking event and Wednesday 14 April at Gravesend.

all right, possible IPWUK rematch

Doug Williams is set to face Zebra Kid on Friday April 10 at Dorking Halls.

All right, old FWA rematch

I was wondering if anyone could help me, I was watching Russell Howards Good News and he did a skit involving a chap called Buddy Ward who said he was wrestling Johnny Saint in Ellesmere Port at the weekend (April 3rd). Did anyone attend this show?

• 3 months later...

*cheap plug alert*

I have Shadow Phoenix booked on my next show, I wont go thw whole way of making it a total NEWS plug and hijack this thread but Shadow Phoenix is expected to do the biz for me next month in the north east

All Star Wrestling 'SuperSlam' - Red, Butlins, Minehead, Somerset (Sunday July 11, 2010)

1 - Pretty Boy Cruz pinned Kid Cool

2 - El Ligero & Shadow Phoenix defeated Mikey Whiplash & Robbie Dynamite

3 - Tony Spitfire beat Colussus Kennedy via DQ > interference from Dynamite and Whiplash

The referee was Frankie Sloan billed as 'Sir. Francis Sloan'.

The tag match was fantastic.

All Star Wrestling 'SuperSlam' - Red, Butlins, Minehead, Somerset (Sunday July 11, 2010)

2 - El Ligero & Shadow Phoenix defeated Mikey Whiplash & Robbie Dynamite

The tag match was fantastic.

That sounds well good!

That tag match does sound awesome.

Proof that you never know what you will get at an All Star show.

Indeed. "An All Star show is like a box of chocolates ..."

My last All Star show was pretty much all Coffee Creams, which is something I'm not a fan of, but have also seen a lot of quality matches in the past too.

Archived