All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok just a few questions here

what other shows is masada wrestling over here?

is joe legend - JOE E LEGEND who had a stint in wwe?

was gangrel doing meet & greets after the show?

Yes, it's the same guy that had a spell in WWF as Just Joe, and came up through the indies with Edge, Christian, and Rhino.

I was looking at going to the Grimsby show, but as they have two shows on the same night, it is probably the other show that will end up with the better roster and matches.

I will wait and see what, if any info is released about this show before making my mind up, but they had better not leave it too long or I will make other plans.

A few updates from All Star's site.....

Sunday afternoon, All Star returns to Croydon with a card featuring Gangrel, Masada, Joe Legend and American Avalanche/Cannonball Grizzly/PN News. Gangrel and Avalanche are set to face each other.

Mark Haskins is set to face Mikey Whiplash.

James Mason and Dean 2Xtreme face Martin Stone and Rampage Brown.

Hull's Nathan Cruz is featured on the cover of All Star's new magazine/programme.

Orig Williams book (which could be quite the read) is also being advertised. Available at arenas or via All Stars ebay shop.

A few updates from All Star's site.....

Sunday afternoon, All Star returns to Croydon with a card featuring Gangrel, Masada, Joe Legend and American Avalanche/Cannonball Grizzly/PN News. Gangrel and Avalanche are set to face each other.

Mark Haskins is set to face Mikey Whiplash.

James Mason and Dean 2Xtreme face Martin Stone and Rampage Brown.

Hull's Nathan Cruz is featured on the cover of All Star's new magazine/programme.

Orig Williams book (which could be quite the read) is also being advertised. Available at arenas or via All Stars ebay shop.

Really looking forward to sunday , looks a fantastic line up !

Archived