All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Results for All Star Shows: 11th March at Ipswich and 12th March at Colchester.

Ipswich:

Sir Robin pinned Frankie Sloan

El Ligero & La Miseria beat The Prima Donnas

Shanna pinned Lady Lori

Joe Legend beat Brody Steele by DQ in a reverse decision

Man Man Manson beat T Bone Tyson

Crowd size approx 130 ish. Best matches Legend/Steel and Tag match. Bit of an average show overall.

Colchester:

Joe Legend beat Tony Spitfire

Frankie Sloan & Shanna beat Sir Robin & Lady Lori

Domino beat Brody Steele by DQ

Mad Man Manson pinned T Bone Tyson

Crowd size approx 200 ish. Tag match with Ligero & Mason match were exactly the same as the previous night including the finish. Overall an improvement on the previous night with a more vocal crowd.

Results for All Star Shows: 11th March at Ipswich and 12th March at Colchester.

Ipswich:

Sir Robin pinned Frankie Sloan

Shanna pinned Lady Lori

Joe Legend beat Brody Steele by DQ in a reverse decision

Man Man Manson beat T Bone Tyson

Crowd size approx 130 ish. Best matches Legend/Steel and Tag match. Bit of an average show overall.

Colchester:

Joe Legend beat Tony Spitfire

Frankie Sloan & Shanna beat Sir Robin & Lady Lori

Domino beat Brody Steele by DQ

Mad Man Manson pinned T Bone Tyson

Crowd size approx 200 ish. Tag match with Ligero & Mason match were exactly the same as the previous night including the finish. Overall an improvement on the previous night with a more vocal crowd.

Holy f'n cow that's a sign of the times.

I was at Colchester. Crowd was about 250. Still that's down from 900 two years ago. I don't think the increase in ticket prices is going to encourage people to go.

Was a good show though, much better than the last show there in October.

I was at Colchester. Crowd was about 250. Still that's down from 900 two years ago. I don't think the increase in ticket prices is going to encourage people to go.

From the last Hull show, tickets have gone up nearly 50%!!!!!!!!!! Is there anyone out there who"s wages have gone up 50% in 6 months?....Thought not! Are you listening Brian?....Thought not! :omg:

From the last Hull show, tickets have gone up nearly 50%!!!!!!!!!! Is there anyone out there who"s wages have gone up 50% in 6 months?....Thought not! Are you listening Brian?....Thought not! :omg:

How much are All Star tickets nowadays?

I know they used to be

How much are All Star tickets nowadays?

I know they used to be

I think it's fucking atrocious that! Im not being funny, i've been to 1 All Star show and whilst it was ok it hardly blew my socks off and alot of it is corny, pantomine shit anyway. I fail to see how they can justify those prices with a measly 5 matches on the bill most of the time. Especially when there's companies like GPW that are putting on excellent shows (and are family friendly) for

All Stars website has been updated....

Brodie Steele beat James Mason via DQ in Croydon on Sunday. Brodie has since returned to the US.

Joe Legend defeated Domino.

Sir Robin and Lady Lori battled Connie Steele, Shanna and Justin Starr.

On May 20 in Croydon Joe Legend is set to face Dean 2 Xtreme.

Sundays Bedworth show is set to feature El Ligero v Rockstar Spud.

Viking Warrior Crazy Horse is set to work a few dates. He certainly has a unique look.

Joe Legend and the team of local-boys Nathan Cruz and Colossus Kennedy are announced for tonights show in Hull.

Archived