All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With there being two shows last night, I sent an email to All Star, to try and find out the roster for the Grimsby show.

I had no reply, so me and three others decided not to attend, despite really wanting to.

Did anybody on the forum go or know the results?

Anyone?

Results from todays poor All star show at dudley

T-bone bt joey snyper

Gangrel bt James mason

Interval

Mark haskins bt Marty scurl

Royal rumble - James mason won

4 match card inc royal rumble

great crowd poor show and great wrestlers

In my many years attendance at All Star shows I have never seen a show with just four matches on the card. Maybe Brian was let down by booked acts, but even so very strange, and not (dare I say it) good value for money.

Anyone got results from Croydon on Sunday?

Please excuse my memory here - it was a pretty good show though

Gangeral beat Avalanch

Extreme Dean and James Mason beat Rampage Brown and other guy whose name i don't recall (sorry)

Mark Haskins lost to Mikey Whiplash

T-bone lost to Joe Legend

Also masada wrestled Adam Brydle and can't remember the result

Had a very horrible and long drive home :angry:

Although witnessed some guy in london smashing through a whsmith window with a pole and everyone just walking post - only in london haha

Was a little dissapointed with the meet and greet - they should not announce all the wrestlers are doing it and then not even half do.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick updates from All Star's website....

The massive Brodie Steele is due back early next year. Gangrel is booked for a tour from February.

Joe Legend and Chad Collyer are lined up for spring tours.

It has also been announced that the legendary Rollerball Marc Rocco is set to begin work an a "special television project with wrestling connections" shortly and is set to appear at Croydon on 16 January.

The massive Brodie Steele is due back early next year. Gangrel is booked for a tour from February.

It has also been announced that the legendary Rollerball Marc Rocco is set to begin work an a "special television project with wrestling connections" shortly and is set to appear at Croydon on 16 January.

Interesting that on Christmas Day (at lunch time!) you are passing on info from another sight about events that are at least 3 weeks away!!!!!! Me, i turned off my PC & had a lovely day with all my family! Each to their own i suppose :rolleyes:

Interesting that on Christmas Day (at lunch time!) you are passing on info from another sight about events that are at least 3 weeks away!!!!!! Me, i turned off my PC & had a lovely day with all my family! Each to their own i suppose :rolleyes:

So what. Who are you to tell people what they should be doing, and when? Shame you didn't keep your PC switched off well into 2011; it's not like you add anything to the forum or would be missed.

Oh, and as Big Rob has already pointed out, how does 23:21 equate to being lunchtime? I see the original post is timed at 11:21 PM, do you know the difference between AM and PM? Doesn't look like it, does it!

Why be a dick?

Archived