All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

I should be heading along to the show in York this coming Friday night for my first All Star Wrestling show since one a few years ago in Leeds. Gangrel and Brodie Steele supposed to be there, with probably a few of the northern-based regulars (Ligero, Cruz, Kennedy, etc) I'm guessing.

Very much looking forward to it - I'll let you all know how it goes.

Last time I saw All Star at York current WWE developmental talent Rampage Brown went flying out of the ring [which was positioned on the stage] and took a [planned] bump into the orchestra pit.

Never seen that before - it was great!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went along to Hayes on friday was a great show, crowdwise was good atmosphere fully into it

Nathan Cruz defeated Josh Faulkner with a randy orton type punt to the head

Faulkner was really impressive in this bout, great look I can see big things coming for this lad down the line, great opener

next bout was El Ligero vs Mark Haskins

really good bout which saw Ligero picking up the win

James Mason defeated Dave Moralez

this for me really was match of the night, great back and fourth match

-Interval-

Brody Steele and Collossus Kennedy defeated Liverpool Lads when Brody Steele hit Brookside with a bin when the refs back was turned

Brody and Kennedy beat down Robbie and Frankie until James Mason makes the save armed with a pipe, James challenged Brody and Kennedy to a 6 man streetfight....will be good to see if this happens at the next show

Mad Man Mason defeated the Viking Warrior, the opener of this one had me in hysterics I really do love the Mad Man Manson gimmick, Manson won with a roll up

• Paid Members
I should be heading along to the show in York this coming Friday night for my first All Star Wrestling show since one a few years ago in Leeds. Gangrel and Brodie Steele supposed to be there, with probably a few of the northern-based regulars (Ligero, Cruz, Kennedy, etc) I'm guessing.

Very much looking forward to it - I'll let you all know how it goes.

And let us know he has, via myself and the power of mobile phone technology...

Nathan Cruz bt Tony Sptfire in 17 mins, rolling through a high crossbody and using feet on the ropes. "Fine opener but completely dominated by babyface Spitfire, which was weird"

Babyface Phil Powers bt 'The Viking Warrior' in 15 mins with a prawn hold. "Bit crap, with babyface again dominating the majority"

Kid Cool and Adam Cole beat Collossus Kennedy in a handicap match with a Cool 619 into a Cole top rope crossbody.

Interval time now.

El Ligero bt CJ Banks, top rope splash, about 15 minutes. "Best match so far, which drew audience in with what they did, rather than the chants they started..."

Brodie Steele & Gangrel bt Robbie Brookside & Frankie Sloan when Steele hits Robbie with a steel rubbish bin to win a solid match. After, Brookside issues challenge for a FANS BRING THE WEAPONS York Streetfight rematch next time. "I'll hold my breath for that one. Show was typical ASW panto fun"

Nathan Cruz bt Tony Sptfire in 17 mins, rolling through a high crossbody and using feet on the ropes. "Fine opener but completely dominated by babyface Spitfire, which was weird"

Babyface Phil Powers bt 'The Viking Warrior' in 15 mins with a prawn hold. "Bit crap, with babyface again dominating the majority"

Kid Cool and Adam Cole beat Collossus Kennedy in a handicap match with a Cool 619 into a Cole top rope crossbody.

Interval time now.

El Ligero bt CJ Banks, top rope splash, about 15 minutes. "Best match so far, which drew audience in with what they did, rather than the chants they started..."

Brodie Steele & Gangrel bt Robbie Brookside & Frankie Sloan when Steele hits Robbie with a steel rubbish bin to win a solid match. After, Brookside issues challenge for a FANS BRING THE WEAPONS York Streetfight rematch next time. "I'll hold my breath for that one. Show was typical ASW panto fun"

First allstar show for me. Not bad, bit too pantomine for my liking, and viking warrior is a cheap knock off of the nordic warrior

Interval time now.

First allstar show for me. Not bad, bit too pantomine for my liking, and viking warrior is a cheap knock off of the nordic warrior

Was a hell of a lot more pantomime-like than I remmeber Allstar being. That Viking was cringeworthy.

Results from Skegness, The Embassy 22/2/11:-

Tony Spitfire beat Phil Powers

Havoc beat Spyda

Brittany Knight beat Liberty

Deano beat Gangrel

The Hooligans (Bud and Becks) beat Stixx and Malen

----------------------

Results from Skegness, Butlins 23/2/11

Phil Powers beat Tony Spitfire

Liberty beat Brittany Knight

The Hooligans (Bud and Becks) beat Stixx and Malen

Archived