All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gangrel is wrestling from the 15th to the 31st

apparantely doing meet & greets at every show

it took me about 7 e mails to all star to reply but i got there in the end

can somebody please tell me what datesmasada is wrestling cant find it on the asw site

gangrel is wrestling from the 15th to the 31st

apparantely doing meet & greets at every show

it took me about 7 e mails to all star to reply but i got there in the end

can somebody please tell me what datesmasada is wrestling cant find it on the asw site

You e-mailed them 7 times? I bet they were thrilled about that.

Anyone go to the Hull show last night? Any results?

My memory's not great mate but will do best here, it was something like:

James Mason beat Masada

Colossus Kennedy beat Bad News Brown

El Ligero & partner (didn't catch his name but from our balcony seats he slightly resembled Chris Sabin) beat a similarly young tag team (again, apologies for not catching names, but if it's any help one of them looked a bit like Desmond Wolfe)

Interval

Britani Knight beat Sweet Saraya

Colossus Kennedy won a Royal Rumble to close the show, which included Nathan Cruz, James Mason, PN News, Bad News Brown etc (Kennedy won by eliminating PN News).

Superb show, enjoyed it more then the February one in Hull. Mason v Masada was solid, Kennedy's match not bad at all (Kennedy & Cruz both getting good home-town receptions on the night). Ligero tag match was strong and featured some great spots and tag work. Knight v Saraya was in my opinion a very good match, and better then my mate or me had seen from the WWE Divas in a long time. The Royal Rumble was fun and a popular win for the local star.

The crowd seemed down on past All-Star shows at Hull (though it been the opening night of Hull Fair might have had an impact). Great night's entertainment by All-Star, love the way their business has evolved e.g. with there never been any 'tribute' acts in their shows these days. All their roster on Friday had their own characters, and when mic work was done (by Saraya) it was done well and was effective in getting the crowd on her back (and helping Britani Knight as a babyface).

Good stuff. :thumbsup:

Archived