All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

Updates from All Star's website.

Sunday January 17 in Croydon and Saturday 23 January are set to host matches held inside a "twenty foot high steel cage".

Saturday 16 January in Stockport sees Team Blossom clash with Lisa Fury and Sweet Saraya.

Gladiator Goliath is also confirmed as starting out in WWE developmental as of 1 January.

How were the shows???

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Updates from All Star's website.

Sunday January 17 in Croydon and Saturday 23 January are set to host matches held inside a "twenty foot high steel cage".

Saturday 16 January in Stockport sees Team Blossom clash with Lisa Fury and Sweet Saraya.

Gladiator Goliath is also confirmed as starting out in WWE developmental as of 1 January.

How were the shows???

It ended up being team Bossom against the Knight girls Saraya and Britani and it was a very good match won by team blossom.

Just had a letter from the Victoria Hall, and apparently the English Defence League are protesting in Hanley on Saturday - same day All Star has a show there.

So anyone going just be careful as there'll no doubt be a pretty nasty atmosphere around the town centre and I know buses and stuff are being diverted to avoid potential hotspots.

Just had a letter from the Victoria Hall, and apparently the English Defence League are protesting in Hanley on Saturday - same day All Star has a show there.

So anyone going just be careful as there'll no doubt be a pretty nasty atmosphere around the town centre and I know buses and stuff are being diverted to avoid potential hotspots.

What's the English Defence League? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

salisbury city hall 6th feb

crowd of 250 way down on previous visits

robbie dynamite beat tony spitfire

bad news brown beat phil powers

zulu warrior beat karl kramer

mikey whiplash and brandon t beat drew mcdonald and american avalance

happy humphry beat ringo ryan

first match was really bad,i'd heard good things about robbie but as a heel he sucked almost as much as tonys ring jacket!

first time of seeing phil as a blue eye in salisbury,nice little match

zulu came out with a native american indian head dress! don't even get me started on that!he is however really good at the zulu gimmick and karl worked hard even doing his trademark top rope caught then slammed spot,fair play to a guy that size who's been around a while taking that kind ogf bump!

the tag match got the most heat from the crowd with drew and the yank showing the youngsters how it's ment to be done.

the main event?comedy match of the clown vs ryan was passable but with crowds dropping from 800 to 250 in the space of three years i'd of expected something better on top.

'Ladies and gentlemen, I do hope you all enjoyed tonights show. Have a safe journey home, as traffic may be heavy, roads are slippy, and gay nazi skinheads are on the prowl!'

I think people post the results when they know them and feel like posting them!

does anyone from allstar post on here , i'm guessing not as i have just found out by accident that tatanka is round the corner from me at the weekend and have not seen it advertised on the net , i then went on there website where it said he was doing some dates in feb ?

luckily his own website confirmed this but they might get a few more fans going if they let us know that a former wwe star was attending !

It's on their website and on their posters, or the information is available at the venue or in the local newspaper. Letting people on here know is I'm sure the very last thing on their list of priorities as far as promoting goes. Mikey Whiplash posts on here sometimes, dunno about any of the other ASW crew.

It's on their website and on their posters, or the information is available at the venue or in the local newspaper. Letting people on here know is I'm sure the very last thing on their list of priorities as far as promoting goes. Mikey Whiplash posts on here sometimes, dunno about any of the other ASW crew.

cheers dude - just though this is another quick way to advertise that they have an ex-wwe star - that is the reason i brought 2 tickets - they might sell more if more fans new about it and as ukff have a lot of members i thought this would be a great way :yinyang:

Archived