All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quick updates from All Star's website....

The massive Brodie Steele is due back early next year. Gangrel is booked for a tour from February.

Joe Legend and Chad Collyer are lined up for spring tours.

It has also been announced that the legendary Rollerball Marc Rocco is set to begin work an a "special television project with wrestling connections" shortly and is set to appear at Croydon on 16 January.

Interesting that on Christmas Day (at lunch time!) you are passing on info from another sight about events that are at least 3 weeks away!!!!!! Me, i turned off my PC & had a lovely day with all my family! Each to their own i suppose :rolleyes:

So what. Who are you to tell people what they should be doing, and when? Shame you didn't keep your PC switched off well into 2011; it's not like you add anything to the forum or would be missed.

Oh, and as Big Rob has already pointed out, how does 23:21 equate to being lunchtime? I see the original post is timed at 11:21 PM, do you know the difference between AM and PM? Doesn't look like it, does it!

I prefare to break with tradition & have my Christmas Dinner at around about midnight :laugh: "Why be a Dick?" Its just a bit of tit for tat with SBA, we have a bit of history.

The massive Brodie Steele is due back early next year. Gangrel is booked for a tour from February.

It has also been announced that the legendary Rollerball Marc Rocco is set to begin work an a "special television project with wrestling connections" shortly and is set to appear at Croydon on 16 January.

Interesting that on Christmas Day (at lunch time!) you are passing on info from another sight about events that are at least 3 weeks away!!!!!! Me, i turned off my PC & had a lovely day with all my family! Each to their own i suppose :rolleyes:

So what. Who are you to tell people what they should be doing, and when? Shame you didn't keep your PC switched off well into 2011; it's not like you add anything to the forum or would be missed.

Oh, and as Big Rob has already pointed out, how does 23:21 equate to being lunchtime? I see the original post is timed at 11:21 PM, do you know the difference between AM and PM? Doesn't look like it, does it!

I prefare to break with tradition & have my Christmas Dinner at around about midnight :laugh: "Why be a Dick?" Its just a bit of tit for tat with SBA, we have a bit of history.

Tit-for-tat normally involves two people going back and forth, not one person making a dig for the sake of it and then back tracking when they get called on it. ;)

I'm guessing that makes you the tit in this situation.

Tit-for-tat normally involves two people going back and forth, not one person making a dig for the sake of it and then back tracking when they get called on it. ;)

Whatever? I still say you are a sad act. Not for this, but for previous indisgressions. You know what you said, all guess work, half truths & fiction. Er.......Merry Christmas SBA? I cant even be bothered.

Whatever? I still say you are a sad act. Not for this, but for previous indisgressions. You know what you said, all guess work, half truths & fiction. Er.......Merry Christmas SBA? I cant even be bothered.

Fair enough, we needn't go over it all again.

Now, having de-railed this 66 page thread just for a little dig at me because of some throwaway comment I made several months ago that everyone but you seems to have forgotten now anyway, can we maybe get back to this thread being about All Star Wrestling?

Just thought I'd add some notable All Star Wrestler Twitter accounts:

Frankie Sloan @frankiesloan

Dean Extreme @deanallmark

Chad Collyer @chadcollyer

Britani Knight @britaniknight

Lee Thomas @glasgowjester

Klondyke Kate @klondyke_kate

Gangrel @gangrel13

Mikey Whiplash @mikey_whiplash

If anybody knows anyone elses, please feel free to add. Thanks

thinking bout goin to the allstar show in kings lynn on january 15th, never been to an allstar show, what can i expect and any details of what talent will b on the show

All Star's very much a family show, but its classic British wrestling done very well and there's normally a cracking atmosphere.

Roster has some great wrestlers - regulars are generally the very talented James Mason, Robbie Dynamite, Mikey Whiplash, Kid Cool, Dean "Xtreme" Allmark but cards have also recently included El Ligero, Mark Haskins, Marty Scurll, Dave Mastiff, Nathan Cruz and others.

Being Kings Lynn you may gets some of the Knights too - Saraya, Brittani, Zebra Kid, Zak Zodiac, Ricky Knight.

Dont think any imports will be here as yet but I'd say it's well worth a look if you've never been.

Just thought I'd add some notable All Star Wrestler Twitter accounts:

Frankie Sloan @frankiesloan

Dean Extreme @deanallmark

Chad Collyer @chadcollyer

Britani Knight @britaniknight

Lee Thomas @glasgowjester

Klondyke Kate @klondyke_kate

Gangrel @gangrel13

Mikey Whiplash @mikey_whiplash

If anybody knows anyone elses, please feel free to add. Thanks

Marty Scurll @martyscurll

emailed allstar yesterday and got this as a reply

The line up includes The American Disaster team facing the best of British

all star team plus Little Legs and a ladies contest.

Heard from a mate of mine him and his family down at Butlins for the day on New Years Day, said he was hung over but checked out the results believe the results were

January 1st 2011 Butlins Skegness

Nathan Cruz defeated Mikey Whiplash

Tony Spitfire & El Ligero defeated Paul Malen & Joseph Conners

Mikey Whiplash & Collusus Kennedy defeated American Avalanche & Drew McDonald in an over the top rope tag challenge

• 3 weeks later...

Website update.

Joe Legend is wrestling in Bristol [vs Justin Starr], Hanley [vs Kid Cool] and St Albans [vs Danny Driscoll] this weekend.

Hanley is also listed as having Stixx and Malen v Lee Thomas and Drew McDonald and Nathan Cruz [w Melanie Price] v El Ligero.

Brodie Steele is back for a tour from 4 February in Sunderland. Gangrel starts his tour on 17 February at Southport.

15 year old Josh Faulkner is also profiled and this is no skinny kid in pleathers but a strapping 6 ft 2 and just over 200 pounds London lad.

Chad Collyer is also set to return in the spring.

• 4 weeks later...

Further updates from All Stars site.....

Hayes line-up on Friday was scheduled to be Frankie Sloane and Robbie Brookside v Thunder and Brodie Steele, Dave Mastiff v James Mason and El Ligero v Colossus Kennedy. If anyone attended please feel free to confirm/alter the line up accordingly.

Same with today at Tunbridge Wells which was set to feature Mastiff v Xtreme Dean and Ligero v Nathan Cruz [w Melanie Price].

Gangrel is back on Thursday in Southport and is booked for shows in York on Friday, Birkenhead on Saturday, Dsrtford on Sunday and Southend on Monday 21st Feb.

Team Blossom are also looking to work a few shows before jetting off back to the US. Keep an eye out for them.

• Paid Members

I should be heading along to the show in York this coming Friday night for my first All Star Wrestling show since one a few years ago in Leeds. Gangrel and Brodie Steele supposed to be there, with probably a few of the northern-based regulars (Ligero, Cruz, Kennedy, etc) I'm guessing.

Very much looking forward to it - I'll let you all know how it goes.

Archived