• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Matt Vaughan VS Stevie Starr

Stevie Starr Won By DVD

Dave Morolez Vs Dean Allmark

Dave Morolez Won via DQ

Frankie Sloan/Robbie Brookside Vs Kade Collosus/?????

Frankie/Robbie Won Via Pinfall

Rockstar Spud Vs Kid Cool

RockStar Spud Won Via Pinfall

T-Bone Vs Mad Man Manson

Mad man manson won Via Pinfall

What we do is look for where they are and what venue they are at Ring the venue and book tickets through that way , and regards to the full card sometimes if you email the all star site through the contact form a few days before the event and ask them who's on and Sometimes they will reply ,

What we do is look for where they are and what venue they are at Ring the venue and book tickets through that way , and regards to the full card sometimes if you email the all star site through the contact form a few days before the event and ask them who's on and Sometimes they will reply ,

Thank you for the answers! :)

Why should fans have to email, ring wrestlecall or phone the promoters to find out who is on a show? I rang the All Star office and got no joy there either.

At the end of the day, ticket prices are high enough as it is without extra expense and it would do some promoters to remember that not everyone who attends their shows live locally.

Just remember when people cut back their spending, entertainment and sports are the first things to go. You only have to look at some venues recently where the crowds have been down compared to this time last year.

I would now rather spend my money on travelling to shows where the promoters have advertised their line up either on the internet or informed the venue who is on, than someone who just can't be bothered to state their line up.

hi grapple fans hope ur ok. I have just read the last post which as been put on by owlet and i would like to had my piece. I was a regular attendent at all star hanley for well over 30 years and i aint half seen some changes lately at hanley.

1 The crowd as gone down dramatically

2 the bills are not of the quality they used to be.

MY REASONS FOR THINKING WHY IT IS GOING THIS WAY.

1 The promoter putting in adverts in the paper and not putting exactly who,s on.

2 When he says challenges are going to be on the show and they dont happen.

3 Thinking well if brian dixon cannot be bothered to tell us who is on, why should we waste our hard earned money and take a chance and find out the same old same old is DEANO for an example.

4 I could go on forever with the reasons.

I know iam going back a few years to when hanley was run by The Crabtrees. But at least this promoter had the decency to tell us on that show who was on the following week. But if there was a change he would announce in the paper and also a notice would be put at the box office if there was any changes to the bill.

Other reasons could be the matches he has promised us that have never happened

Many moons ago he promised Karl Krammer versus Drew Macdonald hardcore match. {never happened}

Skull Murphy versus Joe Legend never happened

Skull Murphy versus P N Neus hardcore never happened

Skull Murphy versus Jake The Snake Roberts

Skull Murphy versus Gangrel. To name but a few.

So Brian Dixon instead of sitting next to your swimming pool dreaming up your fantasy matches and not the reality ones. Pull your finger out and give us value for money. Just remember who gave you your lavish lifestyle. Or were you born with a silver spoon in your mouth, or in your cast a silver plated program,

Yeah Dixon does that alot saying there's going to be "that" match at the next show and it never happens

and i agree with what your saying about the card being told before the event and not getting there to find out the Card!

hi Guys

for those of you that attended last nights Hanley show - what wee your thoughts

are previously mentioned on many postings- attendance is well down

just my opinion Deano vs Dave Mastiff(Moralez) , which we have all seen many times

just didnt work last night-

just be interested to hear other peeps thoughts/comments

My thoughts on All Star Last nite

Deano Vs Dave Moralez

Was a decent match but Deano for me got jobbed for 3 quaters of the match , Moralez did well but was more of a differant Heel charecter from what i have seen anywere else he seemed to be using his "lighter" moves for me

he never hit his Senton/Green Bay Plunge move , and for me wasn't his best.

As regards for the other matches they were good , Manson was funny as usaul , Spud was good , The Tag match was good .......

Attendance was up from the March show !

agree with most of what you say

thought crowd size was down on March-but there was half of the

wrestling school in the crowd so maybe they made the figures look more generous

did anyone catch who was in against stevie starr in th eopening match ??

cheers

Matt Vaughen Was the guy against Stevie Starr i believe he traveled up with Kade and his partner and stevie starr as they were all welsh

and ye i agree there was about 8 guys from the training school

what did you think of the trainee match with the two 15 year olds ?

ahhhh Matt Vaughan- i didnt catch his name when he was introduced

IMO - i thought the trainees did good - it was a refreshing change to watch

what did u think ??

Matt Vaughen Was the guy against Stevie Starr i believe he traveled up with Kade and his partner and stevie starr as they were all welsh

and ye i agree there was about 8 guys from the training school

what did you think of the trainee match with the two 15 year olds ?

Archived